*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who's macklemore lolz
This is when having teenage daughters come in handy. He's a rapper...sings the song "Thrift Shop"

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ugh, my heart melts for Ben (Macklemore) Ryan Lewis too, but mostly Macklemore
Macklemore is an alumni from my college! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no life and think I figured out the Macklemore hint too:

http://www.jewelryforacause.net/mtv-10/caliber-mtv-bracelet
He was spotted wearing it at some awards show.
Aha! You're amazing! Unfortunately I don't think my boyfriend would like any of these things. I'll have to ask. But hey, I guess that's fortunate for my bank account!

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Dalisay,

Thank you for your inquiry and we are thrilled that you are interested in the Special Edition Summer for Him box! While we are not offering any spoilers — we want it to be a fun surprise! — we do think you or the special man in your life will really enjoy it! Our editors have been testing out this Summer's hottest items and the box promises to add a festive and fun touch to the season! Please let us know if you have any further questions and we would be more than happy to further assist you!

Cheers,

POPSUGAR Support
Remember when they said they were not offering any spoilers.....guess the box isn't selling out as quickly as hoped.  

well, now that the spoilers has been released.... I kind of want to buy it for the hubby. I'll wait till the 15th and decide.

I think the jimmy fallon one is a Tie Bar from The Tie Bar

Aha! You're amazing! Unfortunately I don't think my boyfriend would like any of these things. I'll have to ask. But hey, I guess that's fortunate for my bank account!
Fortunetly for my bank account my husband was an idiot this week and decided for me, he doesn't deserve. Lol

Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fortunetly for my bank account my husband was an idiot this week and decided for me, he doesn't deserve. Lol
Ha! I'm feeling the exact same way! If only they knew the rewards they give up! 

Posts moved from the S&S group. Unfortunately the way Huddler has the groups written (set up) the posts have to be manually transferred which means the original poll was post in the transfer. I apologize about this but there's nothing I could do.

Wow these sunglasses are exactly what my husband wanted. I'm so happy for him he deserves it! But I'm s not going to tell him I got this spoiler I want him to be surprised ! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got this box on a whim for my husband. Now I'm worried he isn't going to like it. So much for a surprise .. Lol!!

My husband loves sunglasses and has 2 pair that he really loves. These look cool though and are a lot different from the ones he has. I bet these are what they were referring to with the Macklemore reference.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My husband loves sunglasses and has 2 pair that he really loves. These look cool though and are a lot different from the ones he has. I bet these are what they were referring to with the Macklemore reference.
I was wondering if the sunglasses correlated with one of the clues! 

Back