*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am surprised we have heard nothing new from Popsugar about this box.
Me too! I'm seriously itching to order it...just give me a spoiler to seal the deal!!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I'm seriously itching to order it...just give me a spoiler to seal the deal!!
I am not itching to order, but trying to keep my mind open to the possibility.  I will not budge without a spoiler that would suit him though. Last time was just too awful.

I am not itching to order, but trying to keep my mind open to the possibility.  I will not budge without a spoiler that would suit him though. Last time was just too awful.
Yeah, I was pretty apathetic before. Men's boxes are a real challenge it seems. But he's been very deserving of a nice surprise lately and I think this could be a nice little pick-me-up...but only if it has at least one item I know for a fact he'll love. PopSugar can't be selling many of these so hopefully they crack shortly!

same here. I need to see some type of spoiler that will justify the price I'll be paying. I sent them a message to see if they can post some type of hint for us who are interested on buying it. It never hurts to ask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

same here. I need to see some type of spoiler that will justify the price I'll be paying. I sent them a message to see if they can post some type of hint for us who are interested on buying it. It never hurts to ask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for doing that! I wish they would hurry up!

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the fence about this one as well.  A spoiler would certainly help push me in the direction of purchasing.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the fence about this one as well.  A spoiler would certainly help push me in the direction of purchasing.  
Hi Dalisay,

Thank you for your inquiry and we are thrilled that you are interested in the Special Edition Summer for Him box! While we are not offering any spoilers — we want it to be a fun surprise! — we do think you or the special man in your life will really enjoy it! Our editors have been testing out this Summer's hottest items and the box promises to add a festive and fun touch to the season! Please let us know if you have any further questions and we would be more than happy to further assist you!

Cheers,

POPSUGAR Support

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah $100 based on no spoilers for someone else is a bit steep.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Dalisay,

Thank you for your inquiry and we are thrilled that you are interested in the Special Edition Summer for Him box! While we are not offering any spoilers — we want it to be a fun surprise! — we do think you or the special man in your life will really enjoy it! Our editors have been testing out this Summer's hottest items and the box promises to add a festive and fun touch to the season! Please let us know if you have any further questions and we would be more than happy to further assist you!

Cheers,

POPSUGAR Support

UGH, NO WAY. Thanks for emailing them though.

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah $100 based on no spoilers for someone else is a bit steep.
It was different around holiday time because I justified the presents for xMas and Valentine's Day.  Now...not so sure.  Although a few of the items I kept for myself.  

Darn! No spoiler, no go. Oh we'll - still looking forwards to seeing what everyone gets!

I caved and bought this for my husband for Father's Day. I'm trying to stay spoiler free for the women's summer box, but since it sounds like people are generally happy with it, I figured the men's box would be good too. Also, in case anyone else has a vegetarian man in their life, I emailed Popsugar and they said there will be no meat products in this box.

No spoiler is a no go for me too... I always end up getting duds for DH when I think he will like it (Birchbox Man for example...got a three month gift for him and he bashes the boxes every month now). *sigh* :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not worth the $100 risk with no spoiler for me.

I caved and ordered it the other day. My boyfriend LOVED the box he got for Christmas so I'm hoping this one is just as good! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got this for my husband. He's 23 and popsugar Definitely satisfies his age range . Lets hope they actually nail it with this box. It is a little pricey but he just got sponsored to a police academy to become a part-time officer and he's also a full time social worker so he definitely deserves this box. If we don't get our money back and more i will be very upset. But I just saw the popsugar must have for her and they did an amazing Job and I'm so jealous lolz so excited for him! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Clues!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Clues!

Justin Timberlake going to be in the box?!! Ok more realistically maybe the Tie or the Pocket Square? (yeah I have no one to get this box for but I still totally gts because it seemed like a puzzle I could not refuse).

Back