*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galaxy S4? You need SwiftKey! I love Samsung but I hate their keyboard! You can download a free trial of SwiftKey, I think it's 30 days and see if you like that better. After that it's like $1.99 in the Play store. It's a lot more customizable and way better, for me anyway!
;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks for the tip. I was one text away from throwing this phone out the window lolz

Nothing here yet. Mine is 2 stops away so it should be here Thursday or Friday!

My boyfriend got his today. I was very pleasantly surprised, it's pretty awesome! He got -a black swell bottle, the same as the one in the ladies box but in black -the proof sunglasses, which he loves -an ivy prepster brand pocket square , the only thing in the box he may not use -stu's Bloody Mary mix which someone had guessed, I think I'm more excited than him to try it -modern gourmet wing sauces, a set up like marg mixes the ladies got -and a book called stuff every man should know -and lastly Anthony logistics for men face lotion with SPF Overall, very happy with the money spent!

Nice! My husband has been looking for a nice moisturizer. He's currently using some of my samples so it will be nice for him to have something a bit more manly. He loved my Swell bottle, so that'll be a hit. He'll also love the sunglasses and wing sauce. The pocket square might get used a few times and the book I'm sure is kind of offensive, but whatever! He's not a fan of "men should do this" so hopefully it's kind of a general how to do random stuff book.

Wow thanks for the spoiler! MY hubby is getting it tomorrow so I know he'll be happy. The thing is that he doesn't read much lolz (I wish he did) so idk about the book but everything else sounds great!

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow thanks for the spoiler! MY hubby is getting it tomorrow so I know he'll be happy. The thing is that he doesn't read much lolz (I wish he did) so idk about the book but everything else sounds great!
I just looked the book up on Amazon - they have a few sample pages to read - it's not really funny, just actual useful stuff like how to make a campfire, tie a tie, hold a baby (lol), hang a picture, change a flat tire, etc. (Also has how to pick up girls in 5 different languages - great considering I'm sure about 99% of the guys getting this box are getting it from a wife/girlfriend!!!)

It is weird that they have a section on how to pick up girls when ME HIS WIFE BOUGHT IT FOR HIM LOLZ. He definitely didn't know anything about popsugar what man does? lolz so yeah girlfriend/wife's are probably responsible for the purchase. Not a big deal just a lil weird. They should have given them a book on how to pleasure they're wife better ;-)

That does seem weird! I'm sure most of these boxes were purchased for boyfriends or husbands and some were purchased for dads...either way, awkward!

I have a blog post up with photos if anyone is interested Links removed per TOS
Awesome - can't wait for the BF's to come tonight!! Thanks for the pics!

Anyone else who got theirs already - are there other styles of the pocket square??

Yay I got the box a few mins ago but husband is at work so he said I'm not allowed to open it lolz. Even though I know whats inside I still have itchy fingers. I can't wait to see his face when he sees the sunglasses! He's been bugging me for sometime now that he wants a good pair of sunglasses because he has never had the money to get some. If he only knew what awaits him.

Very nice! The moisturizer is full size, right? I literally just bought that one for BF about two weeks ago. I missed out on the women's box but I am contemplating getting this one for BF....I don't think he would be too keen on the sunglasses, though.

My boyfriend has the worst luck! His Birchbox Man came last week and was missing 3 items (seriously, how does that happen?), and he got his PopSugar box last night and it was missing the pocket square! Granted the pocket square was the thing he would have been least excited about, but still! Emailed PS, hoping they will resolve this quicker than the Luxury Edition fiasco!

I wasn't going to buy this box but it actually sounds awesome!!  I just got an email that boxes are still for sale. 

Ladies that have received the box- how are the sunglasses? 

To Buy or Not To Buy? 

Back