[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to @makeitupasigo  and @elizabethrose  ! I'm so excited for you both as you embark on your new journeys! BTW - may we ask what the top choice was? 
That's so great. Congrats!
Thanks you guys! The school I just got into (my top choice) is the University of Michigan. Specifically, the school of Music, Theater, and Dance. I was accepted as a vocal performance major!

Thanks you guys! The school I just got into (my top choice) is the University of Michigan. Specifically, the school of Music, Theater, and Dance. I was accepted as a vocal performance major!
Congrats! That's a super selective program! One of my friends in high school just graduated from their musical theater department

HOLY COW 

I missed so much since I've been working crazy holiday hours and haven't had the energy to look up this site (or any site).

Now that things are slowing down, I'm excited to hear about the Summer Santa? Sandal Stuffers? Whatever we call it, I'm in!

Also congrats to getting into your top school! College is fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am soooo lost a Summer Santa?!!! How do I join and I need shoe size and bikini sizes or is this makeup? Whatever it is I am in.

I love your enthusiasm!  We've talked about a Christmas in July Santa!  I think, anyways, it's happening this summer!  SUPER EXCITED.

I love your enthusiasm!  We've talked about a Christmas in July Santa!  I think, anyways, it's happening this summer!  SUPER EXCITED.
Is there a sign up page like the Christmas one or will that happen in July?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a sign up page like the Christmas one or will that happen in July?

No sign up page yet.. I don't think.  Just unnecessary hoarding and speculating on what our Summerree's may like!  Totally just made up that word.

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No sign up page yet.. I don't think.  Just unnecessary hoarding and speculating on what our Summerree's may like!  Totally just made up that word.
rofl2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rofl2.gif

I love your new picture!!!!
wub.gif
and you can sign up but i don't know if your next santa can be half as awesome as your last one 
7dh.gif
   lol 

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love your new picture!!!!
wub.gif
and you can sign up but i don't know if your next santa can be half as awesome as your last one 
7dh.gif
   lol 
Aww! Thanks, love! 
hug.gif

aaaand no WAY will my next Santa be anywhere near as awesome as you! I've been ruined for life LOL!

Ok, so I did not want to post this anywhere else for fear of being too off topic, but is anyone else a little concerned about that darn plane they still cannot find.
sadyes.gif
 I think some of the newest revelations are making it into a made for TV movie none of us would ever believe could be true!
albert.gif
 Too odd!  Sorry, just had to get that off of my chest--please resume your regularly scheduled makeup related discussions. 
whistling.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, so I did not want to post this anywhere else for fear of being too off topic, but is anyone else a little concerned about that darn plane they still cannot find.
sadyes.gif
 I think some of the newest revelations are making it into a made for TV movie none of us would ever believe could be true!
albert.gif
 Too odd!  Sorry, just had to get that off of my chest--please resume your regularly scheduled makeup related discussions. 
whistling.gif

yes, I know what you mean. I'm fascinated by the theories. I would hate to be a family member-not knowing if my loved one was hijacked or actually dead...Sad but bizarre...

sadyes.gif
albert.gif
whistling.gif

I am kinda freaking out about this too!

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rofl2.gif

Great new profile pic @Tiffany27la!! 

sadyes.gif
albert.gif
whistling.gif

YES. Super concerned. Terrifying that a plane of that size with that many people on it could just vanish! 
frown.gif

sadyes.gif
albert.gif
whistling.gif

I must admit---It makes me very concerned.  I live on the East Coast, about 5 hours from NYC, 2 hours from Baltimore & Washington, DC & 3 hours from Philadelphia.  I'm not loving being sandwiched between such a large collection of large cities right now.  Glad I'm not the only one who's concerned.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies!  I take most things in stride, but this story just keeps getting more and more odd!  It would be horrific to be one of those families.

Quote: Originally Posted by farrah3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I must admit---It makes me very concerned.  I live on the East Coast, about 5 hours from NYC, 2 hours from Baltimore & Washington, DC & 3 hours from Philadelphia.  I'm not loving being sandwiched between such a large collection of large cities right now.  Glad I'm not the only one who's concerned.
Farrah-now you are freaking me out!! You think they are coming for us on the east coast?? I'm 30 minutes from D.C......off to bite nails...

Latest posts

Back