[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The craziest thing to me is that there was such a lack of concern when the story first broke. And all of the different theories have my mind completely boggled, one second its terrorism, the next it's deep within the sea, it's been hijacked, the pilots did it. How does a vessel that large just disappear? Planes freak me the fudge out.

Regarding Secret Santa in June. Unfortunately I won't be able to run it since we're moving from one coast to the other. If one of my moderators wants to take it over and run it that would be great.

I have a feeling our government would be watching for such things--they would stop the plane before it could get here.  Thankfully we have a fantastic Airforce and we now are on guard for passenger plane attacks.
icon_salut.gif
 I just don't know if I should hope that it crashed or if it landed--it is just so darn odd.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Regarding Secret Santa in June. Unfortunately I won't be able to run it since we're moving from one coast to the other. If one of my moderators wants to take it over and run it that would be great.
*cries and hides in corner*

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The craziest thing to me is that there was such a lack of concern when the story first broke. And all of the different theories have my mind completely boggled, one second its terrorism, the next it's deep within the sea, it's been hijacked, the pilots did it. How does a vessel that large just disappear? Planes freak me the fudge out.
One has to think that there will soon be rules on at least US carriers that they have to have some sort of tracking now.  Surely there are some congressional aides drafting that right now.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a feeling our government would be watching for such things--they would stop the plane before it could get here.  Thankfully we have a fantastic Airforce and we now are on guard for passenger plane attacks.
icon_salut.gif
 I just don't know if I should hope that it crashed or if it landed--it is just so darn odd.
The first thing I could think of was Benjamin Linus, does that make me a bad person? It's all too "Lost" for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PLEASE GREAT MODS!!!  WE PROMISE TO BE SUPER GOOD!!!!  
help.gif

The first thing I could think of was Benjamin Linus, does that make me a bad person? It's all too "Lost" for me.
Have you been watching DVD's and taking good pain drugs?

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you been watching DVD's and taking good pain drugs?
Yes! I sure have! It's too bad that the 600 mg ibuprofen I was given seriously messes up my stomach because I am running low on the hydrocodone and I am freaking out at the idea of actually feeling my mouth right now.

Yes! I sure have! It's too bad that the 600 mg ibuprofen I was given seriously messes up my stomach because I am running low on the hydrocodone and I am freaking out at the idea of actually feeling my mouth right now.
Yikes!  Poor thing.  Oral surgery can be the worst!  I have a chronic pain condition and yet never take opiates, but when I had my wisdom teeth out I actually had to have my prescription refilled.  Feel better soon! 
icon_sad.gif

Yikes!  Poor thing.  Oral surgery can be the worst!  I have a chronic pain condition and yet never take opiates, but when I had my wisdom teeth out I actually had to have my prescription refilled.  Feel better soon! :icon_sad:
Thanks for the well wishes, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I'm actually surprised that I'm feeling any pain because I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain. But this has knocked me right on my butt.

Dear Mods,

I'll bake you cookies (or brownies/cake/pie whatever) if you organize Super Secret Summer Santa 
wink.gif
 And I'll help, if needed!

Love, Allison 
wub.gif

I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the well wishes, you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

I'm actually surprised that I'm feeling any pain because I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain. But this has knocked me right on my butt.
huggies.gif
From all of us!  Just remember you cannot be held responsible for any subscription purchases while recovering from oral surgery!

:huggies: From all of us!  Just remember you cannot be held responsible for any subscription purchases while recovering from oral surgery!
Tell my husband that! Hahaha, I'll have a pile of boxes arriving this week. Urban Decay, Josie Maran, Victoria Secret, Ulta, Birchbox. Yikes, I need to stop. At least I've gotten discounts on all of it. Right? That's okay, right?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Farrah-now you are freaking me out!! You think they are coming for us on the east coast?? I'm 30 minutes from D.C......off to bite nails...
DC & NYC were targets before.  The whole thing is super strange. I'm sure our military is looking out for us.  If something happens on the East Coast, I guess we'll both go down together.  Ugh.  Don't bite off those nails, I'm sure you have some great polish to put on them!

<<hugs>>

Tell my husband that! Hahaha, I'll have a pile of boxes arriving this week. Urban Decay, Josie Maran, Victoria Secret, Ulta, Birchbox. Yikes, I need to stop. At least I've gotten discounts on all of it. Right? That's okay, right?
Totally ok. 
smile.gif

I've been out sick from work for three weeks and have made sooo many purchases. It's like Christmas all over again!

Quote: Originally Posted by farrah3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  DC & NYC were targets before.  The whole thing is super strange. I'm sure our military is looking out for us.  If something happens on the East Coast, I guess we'll both go down together.  Ugh.  Don't bite off those nails, I'm sure you have some great polish to put on them!

<<hugs>>
I LOVE the polish reasoning!  Sheer perfection!

Latest posts

Back