*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited for this box! I loved the August box, and I'm hoping September's is comparable to last years's September box, which was my first!

I'm going to hope for some sort of kitchen item, although I don't know what. I'm also thinking that the resounding success of the September box is what made PopSugar start the seasonal boxes and that we will never see another one as amazing as that one. We received, what, eleven items *plus* some codes? It seems like boxes have been hovering around five or six items a month ever since. (It also kind of felt like that box was a sort of reward for those of us who had joined at the beginning and didn't bail after a somewhat rocky first two months.)

Hey Ann Tucci!  Let's hear your predictions.  I swear you work there...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So irritated...I had to cancel my credit card and I messed up the way I took care of it. Instead of editing my CC#, I canceled the account (which I didn't mean too). So I immediately signed up again and now I'm going to get the October box instead of Septembers. Errggg! So upset... I emailed them and they said sorry, they couldn't help me. Which has to be complete hogwash because I had JUST cancelled my box and resigned up again a few minutes later. 
Oh, no!! 
frown.gif
 I really hope you're able to get the September one instead.

I want a makeup item, something suede in a fall color, and some cute chopsticks to go with the bento. And a bunch of other stuff!!!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, I'm gonna ask a newbie question, b/c I'm new to PS and I'm thinking of finally signing up.  If I sign up, what box will I get? I saw this reveal: http://musthave.popsugar.com/September-Must-Have-Box-Revealed-25196286

Would I be getting that one? TIA!
Nope, that's last year's September box. We don't know what will be in this year's September box.

Aw man looking at that reveal makes me nostalgic! Haha I had forgotten all the other great stuff we got, I always think it was awesome just based on the scarf alone!! (Seriously - I must have worn that scarf just about every day last fall/winter - I could use another, it's seen better days!) That whole box was so good though. I use the notepad just about every day at work, Perks of Being a Wallflower was great, loveeedd the Kitsch hair ties (until I managed to lose them all - bummer), and OMFG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THOSE CARAMELS?!?! Ugh, the cookie too, SO good... seriously, we got THREE snacks in that box?! Comeonnn PopSugar bring it back home to mama! 
inlove3.gif

Originally Posted by junkiejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Ann Tucci!  Let's hear your predictions.  I swear you work there...
claps.gif
I'm almost avoiding doing a list, last year's September box was THE box to get.  

I'll come up with some ideas, I'm sure.  

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, that's last year's September box. We don't know what will be in this year's September box.
Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw man looking at that reveal makes me nostalgic! Haha I had forgotten all the other great stuff we got, I always think it was awesome just based on the scarf alone!! (Seriously - I must have worn that scarf just about every day last fall/winter - I could use another, it's seen better days!) That whole box was so good though. I use the notepad just about every day at work, Perks of Being a Wallflower was great, loveeedd the Kitsch hair ties (until I managed to lose them all - bummer), and OMFG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THOSE CARAMELS?!?! Ugh, the cookie too, SO good... seriously, we got THREE snacks in that box?! Comeonnn PopSugar bring it back home to mama! 
inlove3.gif
Thanks for the info ladies, I guess I truly showed my newbie-ness! Seems like a great box to have received.  So I looked at the sign up page more and it says order for the November box, does that sound right? Is that wait that long for PS? 

I didn't get the August box, bummer since I wanted the bentgo, but I'm SUPER EXCITED for FALL! Otherwise known as scarf weather. So hopefully we'll be getting a scarf? Either in this one of the fall edition? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would go for a scarf, a soft one in pretty fall colors. I hoping that they won't put a candle in this box, I have plenty of candles already.

Okay, let's think fall....I'm definitely up for a scarf and/or a candle...nice vampy colored lipstick or nail polish...a delicious hot drink and a book to cozy up with...those legwarmer thingies that come out of the top of your boots (bootwarmers??)...a gift card for some boots or a nice bag...a PopSugar exclusive Lorac Pro to Go palette that happens to look exactly like the Sephora one...

But they will probably give us something really practical, like a bonfire starter kit or giant trash bags for leaves ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But they will probably give us something really practical, like a bonfire starter kit or giant trash bags for leaves ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That definitely improved my morning. I couldn't contained my laughter and had to tell my coworker what I found so funny. 

I know I just posted my wish list a few posts back, but I had another idea (PS is now officially on my mind).  

PopSugar has to know that last year's box was what got people talking.  How cool would it be if they recreated last September's box, partnering with all of the same companies but using different products?  Kinda like how Ipsy did with their December bag last year.  

I would so want benefit's Rockateur blush and a brokedown hat...

This one is cute:

https://www.brokedownclothing.com/buy-now/vintage-button-crystal-cadet-0

So is this one:

https://www.brokedownclothing.com/buy-now/love-cadet-black-0

Back