*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this months box! I had no clue how amazing last years was. I would love to see a candle in this box, I only say that because I have never bought a fancy candle (mine are usually from Target/Wal Mart) and it seems the candles they send are super fancy lol I can't wait I love fall :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know I just posted my wish list a few posts back, but I had another idea (PS is now officially on my mind).  

PopSugar has to know that last year's box was what got people talking.  How cool would it be if they recreated last September's box, partnering with all of the same companies but using different products?  Kinda like how Ipsy did with their December bag last year.  

I would so want benefit's Rockateur blush and a brokedown hat...

This one is cute:

https://www.brokedownclothing.com/buy-now/vintage-button-crystal-cadet-0

So is this one:

https://www.brokedownclothing.com/buy-now/love-cadet-black-0
Darn it... now I NEED this one:

Although I refuse to pay $68 for a hat.  I have one like this, just unembellished.  Maybe it's time for a DIY project!!!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Although I refuse to pay $68 for a hat.  I have one like this, just unembellished.  Maybe it's time for a DIY project!!!
I wonder if our past Brokedown discount codes would work?  I used the PopSugar code to buy the scarf everyone got way after September, like in Jan or Feb.  Although 30% off $68 is still too much.  But if they sent me one I'd be over the moon.  

If only it wasn't $68 for just a hat... Now I want one too.. Must fight the urge... 
blink.gif

I would like leather gloves,a messenger bag or a nice purse would be nice. I'm definitely ready for makeup this upcoming season. Smokey eyes here I come! Maybe a dsw gift card for some nice booties and Silver Jewelry would be great!

Darn it... now I NEED this one: Although I refuse to pay $68 for a hat.  I have one like this, just unembellished.  Maybe it's time for a DIY project!!!
I bought this off of fab.com for $29 last December and two of the scarfs, although I think my scarf was a different shade and not the exact one from box. And I luv it!

Must not check makeup talk blog, must not check for spoilers..... Hey ladies! Just here trying not to check the site! It's too hard!!!!

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like leather gloves,a messenger bag or a nice purse would be nice. I'm definitely ready for makeup this upcoming season. Smokey eyes here I come! Maybe a dsw gift card for some nice booties and Silver Jewelry would be great!
Leather gloves usually come sized... I hope they don't send non-stretchy gloves.

I'm hoping for a nice fall candle, some super yummy snacks, and a scarf.  Whatever it ends up being I'm sure I'll like it.  Loved the past two boxes so far. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Updates! Let's hope this september box is as good as last september haha. I would love to get a scarf and makeup like in last septembers box. I would also like to see maybe some hot chocolate mix, or mugs (like the ones from the december box), maybe a sweater, because I love sweaters more than anything :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, also I'd like to see some bracelets if they want to keep sending jewlery. Two necklaces in a row, I want some arm candy damnit!

I've been taking a Popsugar break for the past few months but think I might subscribe again for October since September is already sold out. Here's to hoping you ladies get a fab box! 
biggrin.gif

i really hope that September is a good box because I'm supposed to put this box on pause (Don't tell my husband ! 
whistling.gif
 )

I just saw a vid from last September's popsugar box. Wow, that box was grrrreat! I wasn't a subscriber last year but boy did I miss out. Here's to hoping this box is just as incredible.

I received that hat in black from Blush.com as one of their freebies during the winter months.  It is cute but the embellishments are only on one side.  

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do not want any form of a bubba cap, embellished or otherwise.
sadno.gif
Agreed! Ugh. It is cute enough, but I would look like the worlds biggest poser a-hole wearing that.

And I really mean it this time. September is my last box. For real. Third time saying that is the charm...

Back