*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could do without a beanie, but I would gladly take some makeup brushes and would LOVE a good book! So excited for this month!! My boyfriend of almost seven years broke up with me a couple weeks ago and I'm just now getting back to normal and interested in these boxes again so I'm hoping September's PopSugar and Ipsy are amazing!
I totally understand where your coming from. I found out a week ago that my first boyfriend got married. I got over it quick because I don't have any feelings for him or anything like that but it was still weird. Hopefully popsugar and ipsy will help you with some retail therapy so you can move forward :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally understand where your coming from. I found out a week ago that my first boyfriend got married. I got over it quick because I don't have any feelings for him or anything like that but it was still weird. Hopefully popsugar and ipsy will help you with some retail therapy so you can move forward
smile.gif
Yeah, we've got two kids together. I think that's whats made it so hard. I should've left him a long time ago anyway, lol. He cheated on me for a year and a half and then a few other times after that. Its about time i move on and find someone that will treat me the way i deserve to be treated! Its definitely still hard though. At least its almost fall, my favorite season! This time of year just makes me feel awesome no matter what.

Yeah, we've got two kids together. I think that's whats made it so hard. I should've left him a long time ago anyway, lol. He cheated on me for a year and a half and then a few other times after that. Its about time i move on and find someone that will treat me the way i deserve to be treated! Its definitely still hard though. At least its almost fall, my favorite season! This time of year just makes me feel awesome no matter what.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. My heart goes out to you. I know how you are feeling and just know you're a beautiful strong woman who doesn't need anyone to be amazing! I may not know you but that exact saying has gotten me through a lot and hope it helps you as well.

I know it's hard but remember the world is your oyster. You deserve all the happiness in the world- one day you're going to look back & thank the heavens that he left. You've been given another chance at complete happiness- Take full advantage of it !!

Thanks guys!  As long as my kids are happy and taken care of, I'm just fine, lol. 

Is anyone's payment processing/complete yet? 
My account hasn't been charged yet... Which is odd because it usually is not this late. I'm assuming its because of the holiday?

My account hasn't been charged yet... Which is odd because it usually is not this late. I'm assuming its because of the holiday?
I have a longer term sub not month to month and it doesn't even show September on the list. It looks like they are processing the fall style / luxury boxes so maybe well be delayed this month?

I'm seeing a pattern with my last three boxes that I am charged every first Friday of the month. So my prediction is we will be charged on the 6th. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm seeing a pattern with my last three boxes that I am charged every first Friday of the month. So my prediction is we will be charged on the 6th. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good point! Well I guess it's a birthday present for sure then.

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good point! Well I guess it's a birthday present for sure then.
Oooo! Happy Birthday!

I've been charged anywhere from the 2nd (in April) to the 5th (June and July).  I've been charged as late as the 8th-9th.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been charged anywhere from the 2nd (in April) to the 5th (June and July).  I've been charged as late as the 8th-9th.  
Whew! I was beginning to think I somehow missed the September box and had a moment of anxiety until I read this! 

I signed up for POPSUGAR back in august but was told I wouldn't be receiving one until October. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was wait listed for September, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I can't wait to see all the photos of what everyone else got though. Even though I won't be receiving one, I am waiting on pins and needles for them to be delivered! I also can't wait to see what is in the Fall Special Edition box.

Quote: Originally Posted by nancy771 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*updates
They're really leaving us in the dark this month. 

Let in the light, Popsugar!!!

sunshine.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by dayzeek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They're really leaving us in the dark this month. 

Let in the light, Popsugar!!!

sunshine.gif

Seriously! I was just thinking about this today. I wish they gave us at least one spoiler before we had to commit to the whole box. I just feel like I basically listed everything from the last box to trade/gave it away, and it bums me out to think I might do the same this month.

I have good feelings about fall so hopefully this is going to be a great first box!!

ARGH! Still no charge on my card! I guess the only good thing is that it will keep me stalking this board longer. I have been having a rough few months, and I need you ladies in my life right now!

Back