*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in case you were thinking of a trapper hat from shoptiques--I buckled the flaps up so that it looks like a little round fluffy hat. Excuse the bad lighting and scraggly hair. I think it's fun and will keep me warm.

in case you were thinking of a trapper hat from shoptiques--I buckled the flaps up so that it looks like a little round fluffy hat. Excuse the bad lighting and scraggly hair. I think it's fun and will keep me warm.
Cute!!!

Traded for a Shoptiques gift card, and after it taking me FOREVER to figure out how to redeem the silly thing, I got the same deer necklace as @mjreynolds32 !  Not too thrilled with the $12.99 shipping, but with the gift card and sharing my purchase on FB (I was able to set it viewable by "only me", and it still took the $5 off), I was able to bring my total down to $0.99.

Can't wait to rock this little guy all fall!  

Yay @magicalmom it is super cute - I know you'll love it. I'm glad it came back in stock so you could grab it!

Is there a special link to shoptiques you have to use to use the promo code? I traded promo codes and it doesn't seem to work in the promo code box. Am I doing something wrong??

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by bttrflie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there a special link to shoptiques you have to use to use the promo code? I traded promo codes and it doesn't seem to work in the promo code box. Am I doing something wrong??

Thanks!
Yes there is, the web address is on the back on the card in the fine print...but I believe its...

www.shoptiques.com/giftcard/redeem

I ordered the blue leopard scarf and the pink leopard scarf. So cute. $20 each, and free shipping. But it didn't give me the option to share on fb so I only got the $25 off. But the free shipping made up for it, I think. They have another combination, which looks more like what a real leopard might look like. Surprisingly, I didn't find it as cute. 

I ordered the blue leopard scarf and the pink leopard scarf. So cute. $20 each, and free shipping. But it didn't give me the option to share on fb so I only got the $25 off. But the free shipping made up for it, I think. They have another combination, which looks more like what a real leopard might look like. Surprisingly, I didn't find it as cute. 
How did you got free shipping? Is there a code? Thank you!

I finally used my shoptiques card yesterday! I got a little glass bead necklace pendant that was $12.00. The shipping was almost $9 so my card covered all of it so I paid nothing! I'm glad that the cards covered the shipping because I hate paying almost as much for shipping as the item I'm buying, lol.

Did anyone else have trouble using a second shoptiques discount code? I kept getting this error, "sorry you have already used a code from this promotion" when I tried to use it today. Maybe it can't be used with my free shipping offer? I used the free shipping with the $5 facebook share discount tonight, because the free shipping offer expires tonight. I emailed shoptiques to see if they can apply a credit retroactively.

Did anyone else have trouble using a second shoptiques discount code? I kept getting this error, "sorry you have already used a code from this promotion" when I tried to use it today. Maybe it can't be used with my free shipping offer? I used the free shipping with the $5 facebook share discount tonight, because the free shipping offer expires tonight. I emailed shoptiques to see if they can apply a credit retroactively.
I think it is one code per acct, which is technically your email sign in (I think.) So I had to use two different email accts to redeem my two codes.

Oh, that's it. I had the free shipping offer with one of my accounts, so I couldn't use the free shipping with the popsugar code. I guess I'll have to wait to use the code. I think Allison said that they would have a discount around Thanksgiving.

Oh, that's it. I had the free shipping offer with one of my accounts, so I couldn't use the free shipping with the popsugar code. I guess I'll have to wait to use the code. I think Allison said that they would have a discount around Thanksgiving.
So can you use more codes with more orders then, just not multiple codes on a single order?

Back