*Spoilers* September 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can you use more codes with more orders then, just not multiple codes on a single order?
Sounds like it. i just ordered a bag, on sale with free shipping. I think I'll wait until Thanksgiving to use the code. I hope it doesn't expire before I can use it.

Sounds like it. i just ordered a bag, on sale with free shipping. I think I'll wait until Thanksgiving to use the code. I hope it doesn't expire before I can use it.
I emailed them and was told they don't expire.

Excellent. What have you ordered from them? So far i just got the 2 leopard print scarves and the giant black bag.
I ordered a fuschia scarf super cute and matching earrings that are bigger then I expected. I wanted the leopard scarfs but the were sold out but I found the distributor online and might just order the lot and then trade them. I have two more codes to use up. Did you get the blue and cream ones and if so do you love them, I'd like your thoughts before I order from the distributor?

I ordered a fuschia scarf super cute and matching earrings that are bigger then I expected. I wanted the leopard scarfs but the were sold out but I found the distributor online and might just order the lot and then trade them. I have two more codes to use up. Did you get the blue and cream ones and if so do you love them, I'd like your thoughts before I order from the distributor?
What a great idea. Yes I ordered the blue and cream leopard scarves. I can't wait to get them! I'll let you know when I receive them. Hopefully by the time I get home they will have arrived.

Quote: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered a fuschia scarf super cute and matching earrings that are bigger then I expected. I wanted the leopard scarfs but the were sold out but I found the distributor online and might just order the lot and then trade them. I have two more codes to use up.
Did you get the blue and cream ones and if so do you love them, I'd like your thoughts before I order from the distributor?
It looks like they still have the leopard scarves just not in every color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.shoptiques.com/products/gauzy-scarf

It looks like they still have the leopard scarves just not in every color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://www.shoptiques.com/products/gauzy-scarf
You're awesome!!!! I just got the blue one, they must have added one to their inventory and I just snatched it up. But I was not able to use another code on an account that has already redeemed a popsugar code. One code per account, not just one per order.

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now I may need to get one. You guys are very convincing. Though I'll probably look like an idiot. :)
Looking like an idiot is half of the fun in winter! Then again, I'm the fool who wore this most of last winter, LOL!

Looking like an idiot is half of the fun in winter! Then again, I'm the fool who wore this most of last winter, LOL!
I totally need that hat! You have a point. If I'm going to freeze my patooty I should at least have fun. Besides I'm 42 I shouldn't care what people think anymore lol

I love it! I agree..if I am gonna freeze then at least I am gonna like what I am wearing.

I was just at CVS and they had hats like yours! So tell me does that keep your ears warmer than a regular hat? I have thick hair so the hats always pip off my ears. Maybe this is the answer. And a fun one!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness @yousoldtheworld! Cutest pic EVER!!
wub.gif

It looks like they still have the leopard scarves just not in every color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://www.shoptiques.com/products/gauzy-scarf
You're awesome!!!! I just got the blue one, they must have added one to their inventory and I just snatched it up. But I was not able to use another code on an account that has already redeemed a popsugar code. One code per account, not just one per order.
So I stalked the website today to see if the other color scarf I wanted would be added to stock, and one got added so I just used my forth and final code for Shoptiques. Total was 3 scarves, 1 earring set and a total of about $20.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness @yousoldtheworld! Cutest pic EVER!!
wub.gif

hahahha....thanks...I was less than pleased about the snow...

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just at CVS and they had hats like yours! So tell me does that keep your ears warmer than a regular hat? I have thick hair so the hats always pip off my ears. Maybe this is the answer. And a fun one!

Yes, they really do! I can't stand to wear normal hats pulled down low enough to cover my ears because they get too close to my eyes, Ear flaps are magical!!

hahahha....thanks...I was less than pleased about the snow... why didn't I think of this sooner!? See subscription boxes are good for us! Lol Yes, they really do! I can't stand to wear normal hats pulled down low enough to cover my ears because they get too close to my eyes, Ear flaps are magical!!

That is adorable! I wish I looked as cute in my winter hat. How do you stop hat-head/hair?

Quote: Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is adorable! I wish I looked as cute in my winter hat. How do you stop hat-head/hair? Aw, thanks! I don't really have too many issues with it...when my hair is longer, I tend to wear it in a bun or ponytail anyway. It's in a bob right now, but it's pretty thick so I can just fluff it back up when I take off the hat. I have the kind of hair that is always a little messy anyway. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aaaaand, the stupid hat I got from Shoptiques showed up today, ha! More opportunity to look stupid! It's super soft and warm. Came in different colors and has cute plaid on the side, if anyone still has a shoptiques code and are looking for a silly hat...

Back