Starlooks April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still praying the emphasize may mean mascara and not false eyelashes..... i really rather a masacar!! and man, I am SO SO SO hoping for a powder blush... I dont have any for Spring/Summer!

Quote: Originally Posted by Psquared /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my shipping notice!!
I haven't yet...they have an issue sending me my shipping notices.  I will contact them today if other folks here got them last night

I am excited now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't yet...they have an issue sending me my shipping notices.  I will contact them today if other folks here got them last night

I am excited now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hear ya since the December box I either have not gotten a shipping notice or when I did, it didn't work (i.e. it says that there is no tracking information for this number). This shipping notice is not working as of now but I hope it does in the next couple of days! I am in Canada so it will take 2 weeks to get to me... but I am excited!

I've only recently joined and got the March box. I didn't mind the black gel liner (although I know I already have at least 2 already from Mac and Bobbi Brown), the lipliner I could make work if I applied it very lightly but the lipstick was definitely not a color for me. 

I'm hoping for a pencil liner, blush or eyeshadow...I think after April though I will probably cancel. I can always find a coupon for makeup between Sephora VIB, Ulta and Beauty.com. 

I placed an order last week with my $35 credit. I ordered three gem eye liners and two lip scrubs. I received one gem eye liner, one regular eye liner, one lip liner, and one lip scrub. The enclosed packing slip is correct, just the items are wrong and I'm missing an item. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I haven't received a shipping notice prior to receiving my box since I resubbed in January. In Feb I got my shipping notice like the 11th of march (so I was all excited thinking March boxes had shipped early, then I clicked and saw that it said the package had arrived two weeks earlier). It's nice to know people are getting them, though, cause it means mine is also shipping I just don't get to track it lol.

I am still hoping for a blush. It feels like it's been quite a while since they sent any type of eye pencil, so I wonder if we'll be getting one this month or next.

Woot, got my shipping notice! I feel like I didn't get one last month and my box just appeared. Hopefully I'll get it by Monday, maybe even Saturday as I am only a state away. 

I will always hope for an eyeliner pencil in anything but black. Or their regular pencil in Brown just because I have two of them. I would love a shimmery brown kohl! I love colorful liners, but I have so many blues/greens/purples already (more than a dozen of each) that I feel like I need to expand my brown collection now. I only have three that work as liner (the others are too light), and one is a stila that will run out soon, and one isn't shimmery, and I need shimmer, especially this time of year.

okay, I was on the line with starlooks because I wanted to redeem my star points and place an order.  I got the scoop on what we  are getting

a brand new configuration (not even on their website) 5 eyeshadow palette
a lip gloss

yeah!!  

I did ask about a tendergloss, we won't be getting one of those until the summer time.
also, if you ever want to order an item and want to make sure that it won't be in an upcoming starbox, call them - they will check the schedule for what they have for the year and confirm that for you

Quote: Originally Posted by kaitlin1209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Totally called the first item in the spoiler-- it could be good! 
I know!   I hope mine gets here soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay, shipping! Sigh, that second item. Good tip about calling to see if particular items are going to be on the schedule, though. There are a few specific things I want for the summer, but if they're going to be in the May or June boxes, I'll hold off. Actually, I'm holding off until we find out whether the next loyalty reward is a code or not anyway. (I'm also completely exhausted. Please excuse any incoherence.)

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  okay, I was on the line with starlooks because I wanted to redeem my star points and place an order.  I got the scoop on what we  are getting

a brand new configuration (not even on their website) 5 eyeshadow palette
a lip gloss

yeah!!  

I did ask about a tendergloss, we won't be getting one of those until the summer time.
also, if you ever want to order an item and want to make sure that it won't be in an upcoming starbox, call them - they will check the schedule for what they have for the year and confirm that for you

I suppose I'll hold off judgement until I see the first spoiler item and kinda wish the second wasn't even in there. Gosh dangit, I really wanted a 

blush!

Back