Starlooks January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Still waiting on my birthday box. Did you get a ship conf on it?
Nope, they just come.

I didn't get any ship confirmation emails from starlooks this month.  just one saying that they had some technical difficulties with emails this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nope, they just come.
Thanks!

I didn't get a shipping confirm on my normal box, but when I emailed them for a tracking number, they gave one to me - they did have issues with emails earlier this month.

that said, do they give shipping confirmations on birthday, referral boxes?  I didn't think they did.

I literally just got my Birthday box last night (Jan 10 is my birthday) and the January Box this afternoon.  in my birthday box, I got the HD flush blush in a super PINK color... not sure how to use this yet as they don't have any info on it.  Lip liner in Tipsy and an eye shadow in some periwinkle kind of color, which I won't use as I'm not a fan of blue eyeshadow with blue eyes. my January box, got 3 lipsticks in eon, puzzy and continuum, an eye lash comb and creme eyeliner in orion.  It would have been nice to get a brush for the eye liner though.
The blush: Put the teensiest dot possible in one fingertip. Tap it against a finger on your other hand. Dot one of the fingers on your cheek and blend blend blend. If you have a stippling brush, use that. Repeat on the other side with the other dot. You need much, *much* less of this stuff than you think, and you need to blend like crazy. I think there's a Why, Marci? video about this stuff, too. It's well with figuring out how to use this blush!

Back