Starlooks July 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get my 50% off order the other day - I LOVE the hong kong palette - it is more a smokey blue-violet palette and the last color is pretty interesting - it is a dark blue-green-purple color!!  Love Babe and Darlin' tenderglosses and I think that their eye primer is really great! 

I actually wore the HK shadow today and used the nikka blue shimmer eyeliner that I swapped with another member here (from the june ipsy bag) and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a referral box with: 

Red Zin (dark matte red) cream blush

Blood Orange (bright matte orange) eyeshadow single compact

Julie (Bright, hot matte pink) lipstick

Pretty great value for a referral box! Not sure if I will keep any of it yet though. 
Thats an awesome box!

Yes please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks!
I ordered on the 10th so I emailed them & they emailed me back within an hour.  (Their customer service is amazing!)  They said that sometimes orders can take up to 10 days for processing, especially if the order is for a product that is in high demand & they don't have it in stock.  They did say that if that ever happens that it NEVER takes longer than 10 days for it to get back in stock for them.  So they acknowledged that my order is taking way too long & that she is going to get it sent out this morning.  I emailed late yesterday so they were just closing up, but they told me to expect an email this morning with the tracking number for my order.

They were very kind & apologized several times over.  I really do love their customer service.

I ordered on the 10th so I emailed them & they emailed me back within an hour.  (Their customer service is amazing!)  They said that sometimes orders can take up to 10 days for processing, especially if the order is for a product that is in high demand & they don't have it in stock.  They did say that if that ever happens that it NEVER takes longer than 10 days for it to get back in stock for them.  So they acknowledged that my order is taking way too long & that she is going to get it sent out this morning.  I emailed late yesterday so they were just closing up, but they told me to expect an email this morning with the tracking number for my order.

They were very kind & apologized several times over.  I really do love their customer service.
Thanks for updating me! I do love their customer service :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I will wait 2 weeks i.e. email them next Wednesday if I do not hear anything before.

I saw someone post on Imgur what they got in the box! Looks like we are getting

"blue chill" eye pencil, "traffic yellow" eyeshadow, "pooh bear" tendergloss, and "tipsy" lip pencil

hmmm, oh well.

I got that

lip pencil TWICE now - once from ipsy and another for my b-day box - so I will ask them if they can send me another lip pencil instead.  The yellow eyeshadow is overkill after the yellow eyeliner pot last month...I would have loved something in purple..

I hope that there are some variations....

I like 2 of the 4 items....

edited to add - I saw the other item that I wasn't sure of and it looks nice.  But the dup I can live without.

here are the instagram pics

jdW2kRS.jpg

7kGB6cn.jpg

dJ4Oevz.jpg

Ibk18sH.png

I wasn't going to look at spoilers, figured I'd just wait for me box to arrive...but my shipping still hasn't updated and I have no self control LOL

I agree with @@biancardi .the one item is a bit of overkill after last month...though I like that color, so not a big deal to me, but I am a bit bummed about the item that I already have two of one from Feb 13 box and one from ipsy. I like that item a lot, but definitely not enough to have three of them. Overall, though I am excited to try all of the new to me items 
Overall, I'm excited for all the color! And can't wait to try the items that are actually new to me.

@@biancardi I think if there were variations, the photo of the card would have said so. Usually everyone gets the same card and it just lists the variations on it.

Oh man! I already have 2 of the items!!! I also have the lip liner from Ipsy & crazy enough I have that eye color too. . . Not with the same name, but it's the same color! Don't be scared of it though. I looks scary bright but it's awesome! It almost has a little bit of green to it in the light! I wear it a lot & I usually hate yellows! I'm totally excited for the blue liner & I'm a sucker for the tenderglosses! Good box overall even with dupes! Can't wait to get it!

I'm surprisingly not disappointed. I think everything looks completely wearable  no matter your skin tone/age...just probably not all at the same time.

On the downside, I just swapped someone for one of those things. *pouts* It's a lot prettier than I thought though, so...good choice on my part.

I don't know how I keep managing to get items without duplicating them yet...but I am super excited about this month after seeing the items. Especially as 2 of them have been on my "buy list" for a while now! I generally dont peek ahead of time but I was far too excited this month not too and I am still super giddy!

I wouldn't actually consider any of these colors to be neon. There is with out a doubt a mega 80's vibe though.

the lipliner is pretty bright.

the eyeliner & eyeshadow look a bit neon to me...

they are all very bright colors - and I will enjoy mixing them with my non-so-bright makeup!

Oh no I'm sad! I have both lip products cuz I bought them with the first loyalty reward. I should be happy I guess cuz clearly I like them.

Oh well.

Not sure about the other two...will have to test and see...

Man I am bummed.

Has anyone who hasn't gotten their box yet have their shipping status updated? Mine still says 'electronic shipping received'

Back