Starlooks July 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thank you. And you are right, there was no July box card or crystal so these must be referral boxes. *They just also seem very similar to this month's theme* I appreciate the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am seriously in happy shock....

Items recieved:

5 shadow palette in Tel Aviv,

Eyeliner Pencil in Velvet Violet,

Eyeliner Pot in Cosmos,

Matte Blush in Pomtini,

Lipstick in Janinne,

Lip Gloss in Victoria, and

Eye Pigment in Regal

*Not a single one of these items are duplicates for me either* All items and colors are currently being sold (not discontinued colors etc) and the retail value is $124 I couldn't be more thankful for both the friends who used my referral and for Starlooks being so above and beyond generous.
IMG_11231.JPG
IMG_11171.JPG
IMG_11201.JPG
OMG. I want all of that lol. Those are some pretty great referral boxes. I wish I could get some referrals. I hope their new system doesn't suck.

the tel aviv is beautiful!!  I don't have any friends to use my referral links with starlooks -lol.   I think starlooks scares them or something!

btw - those referral boxes look like they were more in value than some of our monthly boxes!!  I loved April's box, but it was just the palette and the lipgloss.  You got a referral box with a palette, eyeliner and eye pencil!  WOW.

I wish they would go to 4 items in a box, instead of 2-3.

btw - those referral boxes look like they were more in value than some of our monthly boxes!!  I loved April's box, but it was just the palette and the lipgloss.  You got a referral box with a palette, eyeliner and eye pencil!  WOW.

I wish they would go to 4 items in a box, instead of 2-3.
Hence my shock and questioning of these. The value seems insane for referral boxes. A friend suggested because I tag Starlooks often on my FOTD's on Instagram (and do youtube videos. I  have a growing *not massive, but growing* online presence) and have written them a lot lately *regarding spelling errors on products, and my concerns about the survey etc* that maybe they added some things for me. Who knows?

I just know I feel beyond spoiled today and I am really really antsy about the new referal points system. I wish Starlooks would tell you the first name of those you referred and send an email about it instead of just a generic "Thank you for your referral(s)!" and a shipping notice. My Starlooks videos on Youtube are some of my most watched so I have no idea if these referrals were from random people who signed up from my Youtube link or not. I know of 1 friend who signed up on around the 1st this month but like I said, I didn't expect her referral box till next month...

Awesome, thank you. And you are right, there was no July box card or crystal so these must be referral boxes. *They just also seem very similar to this month's theme* I appreciate the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am seriously in happy shock....

Items recieved:

5 shadow palette in Tel Aviv,

Eyeliner Pencil in Velvet Violet,

Eyeliner Pot in Cosmos,

Matte Blush in Pomtini,

Lipstick in Janinne,

Lip Gloss in Victoria, and

Eye Pigment in Regal

*Not a single one of these items are duplicates for me either* All items and colors are currently being sold (not discontinued colors etc) and the retail value is $124 I couldn't be more thankful for both the friends who used my referral and for Starlooks being so above and beyond generous.
IMG_11231.JPG
IMG_11171.JPG
IMG_11201.JPG
Those are great boxes!

I love it all!!! Congrats to you. I've had my eye on that Tel Aviv palette for a while now! It's gorgeous!!! I love how Starlooks treats their customers!

Oh no...I just opened the palette from the Nov 2013 box. I got the Tokyo palette instead of the Monaco palette. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I emailed them about it, but that was still a bummer discovery.

Just got my shipping notice for my Starbox!!! woot!

Still waiting for the status on my 50% order, it is still at unfulfilled. Going to contact them at then end of week if I dont see change.

I just got a referral box with: 

Red Zin (dark matte red) cream blush

Blood Orange (bright matte orange) eyeshadow single compact

Julie (Bright, hot matte pink) lipstick

Pretty great value for a referral box! Not sure if I will keep any of it yet though. 

I just got a referral box with: 

Red Zin (dark matte red) cream blush

Blood Orange (bright matte orange) eyeshadow single compact

Julie (Bright, hot matte pink) lipstick

Pretty great value for a referral box! Not sure if I will keep any of it yet though. 
Gah! Another great referral box!! Awesome! Even if you don't keep it, its a great "thank you" gift for sure!

I keep checking my mail but no ship notice yet. Soon, I'm sure though!

Gah! Another great referral box!! Awesome! Even if you don't keep it, its a great "thank you" gift for sure!

I keep checking my mail but no ship notice yet. Soon, I'm sure though!
 I agree, Starlooks has me as a customer forever with the CS practices they have.

I got my shipping email. It hasn't updated, of course, but I am happy shipping is underway. I can't wait to see what we get this month. It better not be boring given the Looksbook LOL

I got my shipping email as well!  I also got the email about the survey and lipgloss, so I hope that will be shipping out soon as well :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know if they stoppes the birthday boxes as a reward? bc I havent seen anyone post one for a while and im a july.

Latest posts

Back