Starlooks May 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good box! My fingers are still crossed for a code, though, since I had my heart set on bronzers, blushes, and brushes!

Hmm... My April powder was white translucent, not iridescent. They're completely different creatures to me. I've been curious about their makeup remover but not enough to buy it. And I'm obsessed with eyeliner pencils. This actually looks like a fantastic box for me! Now the big question: Has anyone who received their box also received a loyalty gift? I want to know what it is this time around!
That is true.. hmmm, iridescent makes sense after taking a glace again at the lookbook!

The eye pencil is in Exit to Eden and is a regular pencil, not a gem.  It looks like a pretty color.

I'm looking at the iridescent powder online & yes, it's gorgeous. . . sparkly even.  Not what I thought it was at all.  Yippee.  Now I'm excited.  

I got my box today.

Iredescent loose powder, eye pencil in exit to eden, makeup remover, and spa towels sample (1 towel).

Open-Box.png

Loose-Powder.png

Pencil.png

Swatches.png

Sorry the swatches are a little blurry. I have medium skin.

Looks like there will be a loyalty code they will send out in the May 2014 starblast email.

Gorgeous.  Thank you for the swatches.  Both colors are amazing.  I've never had a powder like that before.  I'm kind of excited to try it.

Im pretty excited about this box! Its not what i was expecting but all things i will use. Glad i got my shipping email.

my box is coming today!!  I was worried it would get stuck somewhere and I wouldn't get it until tuesday (holiday and all)

here is the pic
10251459_274193149428564_1869086911_n.jpg
This is what I received when I got my box today. My shade was LSP4. Also, the card that came with it says that to claim your May Loyalty Reward check your email for the May 2014 Starblast. I'm about to begin my holiday weekend, so I'll be waiting patiently to see what that means!!!

Edit: I didn't see NeisDreams post from yesterday. But I must add that I am very happy with what I received this month!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty happy with this month as well. (And I love the $35 loyalty code.)

Just be careful when you pull off the foil strip inside of the powder. When I was trying to pull mine off the inside lid pulled up with it and some powder spilled out. 

It wasn't a lot, and I kind of have a knack for breaking things, but just a heads up to those of you who have this problem.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am pretty happy with this month as well. (And I love the $35 loyalty code.)

Just be careful when you pull off the foil strip inside of the powder. When I was trying to pull mine off the inside lid pulled up with it and some powder spilled out. 

It wasn't a lot, and I kind of have a knack for breaking things, but just a heads up to those of you who have this problem.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL same happened to me! I was a bit covered in sparkles. Another thing, go in with a light hand ladies. You don't need a lot of this stuff, unless you want to be a disco ball and then by all means, do it gf!! 

I don't know what to buy with the $35...help! I'm thinking one or two of the eye pencils and the rest on brushes maybe?

Latest posts

Back