Starlooks October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Puzzy" Tendergloss: http://starlooks.com/collections/lips/products/tendergloss

"Mirage" Gem Pencil: http://starlooks.com/collections/eyes/products/diamondline-eye-pencil

"3B1" 3 Shadow Blush Palette: http://starlooks.com/collections/face/products/3-shade-blush-compact

The blush from left to right: pink, mauve (?), plum? I was never good with color descriptions. Only the last one looks matte.

The tendergloss is awesome because it is tendergloss. But it doesn't show up at all, just sparkles really.

My first gem eye liner which I am excited about. I do wish starlooks pencils/liner caps would actually stay on though.
Fifteen Shade Pro Eye Shadow Palette

Will take pictures soon but: "Puzzy" Tendergloss "Mirage" Gem Pencil "3B1 3 Shadow Blush Palette

Eee! I have the middle thing already, but that third thing? SO EXCITE! I can't wait to see the exact shades live and in person!

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Mirage" Gem Pencil: http://starlooks.com/collections/eyes/products/diamondline-eye-pencil

"3B1" 3 Shadow Blush Palette: http://starlooks.com/collections/face/products/3-shade-blush-compact

The blush from left to right: pink, mauve (?), plum? I was never good with color descriptions. Only the last one looks matte.

The tendergloss is awesome because it is tendergloss. But it doesn't show up at all, just sparkles really.

My first gem eye liner which I am excited about. I do wish starlooks pencils/liner caps would actually stay on though.

Love it! Can't wait to get mine!

Was the December spoiler revealed in October's box? If so, I am DEFINITELY staying on board through December. I need more makeup like I need a hole in my head, but I can't resist such a good deal...

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much for posting!!!!!!

I found the email with the tendergloss swatches btw.

PM your email address and I will forward it to you.

Oh and you have an AMAZING memory! I can't believe you remembered I asked for those swatches months ago!

Thank you soooo much for posting spoilers! How do you know about the Dec spoiler?

Would you be able to share the swatches? Just opened my Starbox and WOW. A fantastic blush palette in an awesome box!!! 💋💋💋

Thank you so much for posting!!!!!! I found the email with the tendergloss swatches btw. PM your email address and I will forward it to you. Oh and you have an AMAZING memory! I can't believe you remembered I asked for those swatches months ago!

My box came this afternoon and is much MUCH better than last months IMHO. So without further ado...
The first item is a tendergloss in the shade "Puzzy" which looks pale pink in the tube, but is basically just a sheer metallic 'gloss'. I'd prefer a tendergloss with COLOR especially since we got a 'clear' gloss last month. But that is just me. I'd LOVE a dark plum/berry/wine which is supposed to be 'in' this fall. And one of my favorite 'stand by' shades. The second item is a gem pencil (formally diamondline) in shade "Mirage" which is a silver shade. Love how creamy the gem pencils are. This is my third one from Starbox, first was in "myth" (the dark grey/charcoal one, came I believe in the first box June 2012), second was the green shade (i'm blanking on the previous name, it came in January's box). Always love how easy to apply these pencils are. Would love to see the purple and/or blue shades in future boxes. The third item (and my favorite in this box) is one I'd been hoping for awhile we'd see at some point and that is a 3 shade blush palette! I received the 3B1 trio and it is just GORGEOUS! love LoVe LOVE this!!!!  Besides the typical quartz crystal extra there was also a postcard with a coupon code for $50 off from an eyeglasses brand which was featured in the looksbook. Another card says that we'll be receiving a 15 shade eyeshadow palette in the December box!! And that pre-orders have already begun for gift box pre-ordering. Makes a great gift as I gave one to my sister last year. The little square card included with social media links also offers a whopping 50% off purchases by Nov. 10th! The total retail value for this box was a huge $73!!! I believe that is nearly double the value of last months. I don't know how much I'll use the tendergloss as I prefer using lip products with color, but the blush palette with get a LOT of use and the gem pencil some. So overall I'm very pleased with this box. I really do hope though that the 15 shade eyeshadow palette has more neutrals as I don't use the reds or yellows often. Or shades more like the 5 shade palette from July, that I use often.

My box came this afternoon and is much MUCH better than last months IMHO. So without further ado...
The first item is a tendergloss in the shade "Puzzy" which looks pale pink in the tube, but is basically just a sheer metallic 'gloss'. I'd prefer a tendergloss with COLOR especially since we got a 'clear' gloss last month. But that is just me. I'd LOVE a dark plum/berry/wine which is supposed to be 'in' this fall. And one of my favorite 'stand by' shades. The second item is a gem pencil (formally diamondline) in shade "Mirage" which is a silver shade. Love how creamy the gem pencils are. This is my third one from Starbox, first was in "myth" (the dark grey/charcoal one, came I believe in the first box June 2012), second was the green shade (i'm blanking on the previous name, it came in January's box). Always love how easy to apply these pencils are. Would love to see the purple and/or blue shades in future boxes. The third item (and my favorite in this box) is one I'd been hoping for awhile we'd see at some point and that is a 3 shade blush palette! I received the 3B1 trio and it is just GORGEOUS! love LoVe LOVE this!!!!  Besides the typical quartz crystal extra there was also a postcard with a coupon code for $50 off from an eyeglasses brand which was featured in the looksbook. Another card says that we'll be receiving a 15 shade eyeshadow palette in the December box!! And that pre-orders have already begun for gift box pre-ordering. Makes a great gift as I gave one to my sister last year. The little square card included with social media links also offers a whopping 50% off purchases by Nov. 10th! The total retail value for this box was a huge $73!!! I believe that is nearly double the value of last months. I don't know how much I'll use the tendergloss as I prefer using lip products with color, but the blush palette with get a LOT of use and the gem pencil some. So overall I'm very pleased with this box. I really do hope though that the 15 shade eyeshadow palette has more neutrals as I don't use the reds or yellows often. Or shades more like the 5 shade palette from July, that I use often.
Yay!!! thank you so much for the spoiler! My box should be here tomorrow or the next day. Like you I prefer color on the lips, but will end up using the item regardless. Silver on the eyes isnt my go to but that's the point of subs for me to push me out of my comfort zone. The last item I am just over the moon about!!! I'm also very excited for December especially since last year I missed out on that item.

Are the specific shades for these items listed on the card?  I'm trying to decide whether to get really excited because those are great colors for me or cross my fingers and hope those are the specific ones I receive.

It looks like a great box, but I'm so mad because I literally bought the second item a month ago! I was deciding between a couple of colors and I bought that one. UGH. 

Ooooh! I already have three of the gem liners and adore them, but don't have that color. I'm not a big blush person, but those colors look wearable, and how can you go wrong with tendergloss!

OOooooo, so excited to get my box now!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the spoilers ladies!

Yay, it looks like mine should be waiting for me when I get home tonight! I'm super excited about the big thing. That could be all I received, and I would be happy. I might even use that coupon. I was actually looking at that website after I saw it on the Looksbook and found several options that are just my style, but I would need to try them on to make sure I would be willing to throw down the kind of money that is involved in my prescription.

BOX CAME TODAY! Yaaaaaay!

The blush colors look absolutely lovely! I can't wait to try them out. The lipstick looks very unusual and certainly not like anything I have...I'm very excited to try it out and see what it looks like on. I already have the Mirage pencil, and it's gorgeous. I don't really need another, so I'm going to gift it with other makeup goodies for a Christmas present for my bestie! Yay! I will say, I'm a little sad there isn't anything blue or indigo in the box as the pics looked like there might be...I'm such a sucker for color!

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  BOX CAME TODAY! Yaaaaaay!

The blush colors look absolutely lovely! I can't wait to try them out. The lipstick looks very unusual and certainly not like anything I have...I'm very excited to try it out and see what it looks like on. I already have the Mirage pencil, and it's gorgeous. I don't really need another, so I'm going to gift it with other makeup goodies for a Christmas present for my bestie! Yay! I will say, I'm a little sad there isn't anything blue or indigo in the box as the pics looked like there might be...I'm such a sucker for color!
Now that I'm looking again at the Looksbook pics, it looks like they used the gem pencil on her lid and a couple of the shadows from July box.

Back