Starlooks October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's possible that she just got really busy. Since she partnered up with Ipsy she just may not have time right now to do the videos. That's my guess though.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I agree I miss the  "Why, Marci?" videos.

@JC327 @meaganola I wonder what happened to them?
frown.gif
Do ya'll know?

No idea but I hope she starts doing them again I loved getting ideas on how to use the products.

Quote: Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope the December box is different colors than last year.
I actually emailed them a few days ago to ask and they confirmed that it will be a different palette than last year. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I posted to their FB wall and asked about the Why Marci? videos. The reason given is that she's busy. I want to be mad about that, but you know, good for her for getting her product out there and drumming up more business.

Quote: Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I posted to their FB wall and asked about the Why Marci? videos. The reason given is that she's busy. I want to be mad about that, but you know, good for her for getting her product out there and drumming up more business.
I cannot be mad about that, even though I really miss them.  There are only so many ways to split up one's energy in a given week and she seems to have been doing a lot to promote Starlooks.  I guess I can relate because I have been on the video production side of things before, and a video that only looks like it takes a few minutes can take hours or even days to film, edit, voice over, etc.

That said, I TOTALLY miss them and really saw them as a value added to the subscription.  Maybe if she cannot do it she can find someone else to do some now and then. I know other people do tutorials with Starlooks products, but Marci's were extra fun (for me anyways).  I still go back and re-watch them sometimes to work out technique or to clear up little points of confusion I might have. (I have a Starlooks brush set, so I like seeing how she uses them.)

Btw, has anyone received one of the free - gift boxes with referrals yet? I lucked out and someone on my fb actually signed up, so I'm getting one. Just super curious for spoilers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My "green eyed monster" is wearing Mirage and Puzzy. Mirage has quickly become her favorite liner, next to the Jesse's Girl waterproof liner from Ipsy.

@zadidoll That looks GORGEOUS on her! What kind of primer is she wearing underneath it?

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  None. That's strictly the eyeliner.

Woooooooow, tell her I'm jealous! It shows it really well on her!

Back