Starlooks Starbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for the info!

That must mean they are amazing lol.

I used a promo code for a free item on my first box but I didn't receive it. I didn't know if they send it out later...or maybe the promo code didn't go through but I met all the requirements so who knows. 
i think the codes are usually only valid for a short amount o time like 1-3 months. i got my extra item- a clear plastic makeup bag with starlooks logo. i kinda thought it would be an extra makeup item, but ill get use out of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) still loving everything else! 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think the codes are usually only valid for a short amount o time like 1-3 months. i got my extra item- a clear plastic makeup bag with starlooks logo. i kinda thought it would be an extra makeup item, but ill get use out of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) still loving everything else! 
I got it from a youtube video it said place your order before March 30th (& must be your first box) and get an extra item and I did place my order before maybe march 23rd or so. But I have contacted them hopefully they will reply soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone with an April birthday get a birthday box? It was my bday last week and I haven't heard anything.

my birthday was mid april and I received a tracking email for the box that says it has shipped but I havent received it yet

i got the tracking number too but as of last night it said something like- 'well, they gave us the electronic shipping info, but not the actual package' 

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a bad experience with the lash primer today. My eyes were bothering me as soon as I put it on and by late afternoon my right eye was bright red. I think one of the fibers scratched my eye. As soon as I got home from work I washed my face immediately and 4 hours later my eye is still hurting and red. Hopefully it will be better by tomorrow morning, don't want to miss work for a dr.'s appointment. I wonder if I should contact Starlooks, not to get money or anything but to let them know this product might be harmful.
frown.gif
. In other news I love the tender gloss. It goes on so smoothly and is a my lips but better color. I got polish, btw.
That sucks. I wore the primer yesterday and I loved it. I was concerned about the fibers because I wear contacts and my eyes are on the sensitive side. It really plumped up my lashes and I had no issues.

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my birthday was mid april and I received a tracking email for the box that says it has shipped but I havent received it yet
My birthday was in March, but I didn't get my birthday box till the first week of April...hope that helps
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sucks. I wore the primer yesterday and I loved it. I was concerned about the fibers because I wear contacts and my eyes are on the sensitive side. It really plumped up my lashes and I had no issues.
Same here. I wear contacts. The primer hasn't caused me any issues. I love how thick it makes my lashes.

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow. I know.... I know.... Sorry.

April "Why, Marci?" Coming shortly. I'm getting smarter. 
I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

And thanks so much for the tip on using the "Pink Oasis" gloss over the "Flutter" lipstick!  Amazing!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome video Marci! I really loved the different steps to different tones of the lipstick. The ending btw....HILARIOUS especially the Don't Touch. I was laughing hysterically for 5 minutes solid afterwards...my hubby thought I was nuts!
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who has tried the iPrimer in clear? It looks amazing and I was wondering how you guys like it!
I have it! I really like it, it is nice and a little goes a long way, and it makes my shadows last all day.

Great video Marci, it was worth the wait! I have yet to use the navy eyeshadow from the March box, it's been a little intimidating for me. You have encouraged me to experiment with it, peach would be the perfect complimentary color, it looks great on you!

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a bad experience with the lash primer today. My eyes were bothering me as soon as I put it on and by late afternoon my right eye was bright red. I think one of the fibers scratched my eye. As soon as I got home from work I washed my face immediately and 4 hours later my eye is still hurting and red. Hopefully it will be better by tomorrow morning, don't want to miss work for a dr.'s appointment. I wonder if I should contact Starlooks, not to get money or anything but to let them know this product might be harmful.
frown.gif
. In other news I love the tender gloss. It goes on so smoothly and is a my lips but better color. I got polish, btw.
Sorry to hear that, I hope your eye gets better soon.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

And thanks so much for the tip on using the "Pink Oasis" gloss over the "Flutter" lipstick!  Amazing!

iagree.gif
 I loved that tip!

I'm sad that I missed a lot of the past boxes. They look fantastic! Most of them are sold out now.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sad that I missed a lot of the past boxes. They look fantastic! Most of them are sold out now.
Me too, I wish I knew about it earlier I love that December palette.

Back