Starlooks Starbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE the video. Especially the ball of fluff chasing you. Thank you for the time you put into making the videos. It is appreciated!

I agree.  I look forward to watching the videos...they  are both informative and entertaining. Another reason why the starlooks box is so special!

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree.  I look forward to watching the videos...they  are both informative and entertaining. Another reason why the starlooks box is so special!
6.gif
 its my favorite sub.

My April Starlooks arrived and my Ipsy bag! I love it when the hubby comes home with packages.

I got the Mineralized loose powder in translucent nude and the Tender Gloss in Polish. I absolutely love my April box and the packaging is adorable cant wait to try everything out.

I got the tendergloss in "Basic" and it didn't show up on my lips just made them shiny, but the color when swatched on my skin was absolutely lovely. My lips are kind of splotchy and lots of different shades, so I bought a cheap nudish brown lip liner and then tried Basic and it looked much more like the color it swatched on my hand. YAY!

I got the white powder and love it. I know the color doesn't matter since it's translucent, but I always like the look of white better in the jar LOL so I'm glad I got the white :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the lash primer!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, I am still a DORK! Thanks for watching. xo -Marci
Love the video,  I look forward to it every month!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, I am still a DORK! Thanks for watching. xo -Marci
That's why we love you Marci!  Another great video!

Back