Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if it is your bday month do you have to send them a reminder for your bday box?

Quote: Originally Posted by Gchatt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if it is your bday month do you have to send them a reminder for your bday box?

Mine was in October, and I hadn't heard anything about my birthday box by the end of the month, so I sent them a message and asked when they would be shipping, and they said I should receive it within the first week of November and that they would make sure my name was on the list. So I'm not sure if I would have received it had I not sent the message, but either way, it can't hurt to shoot them an e-mail. They have excellent customer service :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I asked about it when I asked when Dec. would be shipped out. I also got a separate shipping notice for it. They told me they send out monthly boxes first and then do bday boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed them about it when I got the card for the new rewards system because I was wondering if they were still going to do birthday boxes and they responded and said they were and that I was added to a list. The next day my birthday box shipped! I'd message them, since they do have awesome CS!

Back