Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fallen in love with the fluid blush! I have been reaching for it most days of the week, and I want more of them. Maybe my favorite thing i've gotten from Starlooks so far!

Love the 2 HD blushes I have. And the video Marci made for Feb. is very helpful and also too darn funny!

And it's finally here. Please, I'm still incredibly modest. I had to learn to laugh at myself a long time ago. Because the dumb stuff I do will never end or change.

Enjoy,

PS. Pay close attention to the different ways I used the cream blush- for those of you who were intimidated by it. You can make different levels of intensity in color, and different finishes using different methods of application! 

Love,

Marci

The first few times I used the Cheeky Luscious, I did end up with weird liquidy splurts before the paste-y consistency started coming out. It was kind of like it was separating or draining. It hasn't happened in a few days, though. And it didn't happen at all with Barbie.
that happened to me to. barbie was paste like and the coral one came out liquid like at first like it had seperated. it hasnt done it though in the last few days. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And it's finally here. Please, I'm still incredibly modest. I had to learn to laugh at myself a long time ago. Because the dumb stuff I do will never end or change.

Enjoy,

PS. Pay close attention to the different ways I used the cream blush- for those of you who were intimidated by it. You can make different levels of intensity in color, and different finishes using different methods of application! 

Love,

Marci
Loved the video, very informative.

Back