Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this month is actually supposed to be another bold month, and then we go back to neutrals.

Originally Posted by tdero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am thinking lip gloss eyeshadow and mascara

smile.gif
I would be happy with that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I honestly can't imagine them sending out a box that would disappoint me...MAKEUP. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Feb's box will be my first. I can't wait! When I first saw the picture my first guess would be an eyeshadow, mascara or liner, and blush...but eyeliners and blush have been in recent boxes, so who knows. I have been impatienly waiting since the middle of January lol

While I love the sneak peeks I ended up canceling before being charged for February. My reason was simply because I'm overwhelmed with product right now and can't justify spending more money on something I may not use anytime soon.

I am SO thrilled that Lauren has come and introduced herself to you ladies! We love Lauren, and she's SO talented. I also love all the guesses of what products are coming in this one....

It's looking like by you guys stating your desires and wishes for upcoming months, we're still pretty on track. We will be making lots of February announcements so that you know exactly what to do with your February products- along with another really great "Why, Marci" video... so look out for those... this is a really important month for you to know just how to use your products! Also, make sure you follow Lauren closely. She has a lot of great ideas for how to apply her chosen products! 

Looking forward to all your feedback!

xoxoxo

Marci Star

Starlooks, LLC.

I won a box from the Starlooks contest and I am SOOOOOOOO excited! Can't wait to see what you ladies get for February. .. not sure which box the contest winners will get

By looking at the 'Look book' pictures ...I'm thinking waterproof Mascara ( water pictures with model )  and maybe some brow tool or brown pencil ? looks like the eyeshadows are on the plum and pink shades though. How exciting ....lip stain or stain balm could also be in there since it is all over the stores now and is the perfect addition to spring summer look made easy ! 

Originally Posted by tdero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah....I checked my email and reference number.. mine hasnt shipped either. I am excited
smile.gif
Actually, the tracking could be for my birthday box, since my birthday is tomorrow....
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Isabellecal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By looking at the 'Look book' pictures ...I'm thinking waterproof Mascara ( water pictures with model )  and maybe some brow tool or brown pencil ? looks like the eyeshadows are on the plum and pink shades though. How exciting ....lip stain or stain balm could also be in there since it is all over the stores now and is the perfect addition to spring summer look made easy ! 
Could be! Maybe some sort of highlighter, since Marci mentioned that it's an important month for the how-to's? So many possibilities...

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually, the tracking could be for my birthday box, since my birthday is tomorrow....
yess.gif
Probably is. I don't think the regular ones have started shipping yet. Happy early birthday!
birthday.gif

Since this is my first month, I was wondering are they shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx or some oher service?

Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since this is my first month, I was wondering are they shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx or some oher service?
It's delivered by USPS! I can't remember, though, if their entire shipping is straight USPS or though UPS MI...but it will arrive to you via USPS. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won a box from the Starlooks contest and I am SOOOOOOOO excited! Can't wait to see what you ladies get for February. .. not sure which box the contest winners will get
I won a box too (SOOOO EXCITED!!!) and I think we're getting the February one (that's what the contest rules said).  I've been thinking about getting a sub for Starlooks, and I'm so happy I get to try it out first!

Back