Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's delivered by USPS! I can't remember, though, if their entire shipping is straight USPS or though UPS MI...but it will arrive to you via USPS. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for letting me know!

This is my 3rd month & I can't wait!!!!!  I loved last 2mos.  ...Especially last month... Their make up is amazing!  I would compare it to MAC!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten their box yet? Inquiring minds who missed this one are very curious about the purple! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't believe they've been sent yet.
smile.gif

Yeah, they havent even sent shipping notice yet (hopefully soon!!!). I can't wait to try their makeup. I've seen so many reviews and forum posts about the quality being comparable to MAC (which I can't justify splurging on when I haven't tried it). I think these boxes are great so I can try a variety of Starlooks makeup at a reasonable price and decide which things to splurge on and which things I can stick with drugstore stuff.

Originally Posted by tdero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't believe they've been sent yet.
smile.gif
Ok, thanks for the head's up. If it does have awesome purple stuff I'll be stalking the past month boxes before they sell out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm on a continual quest for my holy grail purple eye shadow. I have a ton, but there's always room for more:)

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, thanks for the head's up. If it does have awesome purple stuff I'll be stalking the past month boxes before they sell out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm on a continual quest for my holy grail purple eye shadow. I have a ton, but there's always room for more:)
I have brown eyes, so I know purple would look great on me, I just don't own any other shades other than neutral types.(I'm a teacher haha) That's why I think starlooks is so awesome. It allows me to try new colors, textures, and looks each month that I'm not normally used to. I love that they fill that void in my life. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tdero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have brown eyes, so I know purple would look great on me, I just don't own any other shades other than neutral types.(I'm a teacher haha) That's why I think starlooks is so awesome. It allows me to try new colors, textures, and looks each month that I'm not normally used to. I love that they fill that void in my life. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm hoping they'll do that for me, with colors I wouldn't normally pick up! I have entirely too much eyeshadow..my boyfriend has banned me from bringing in any more to the house, but I found a loophole via subscription boxes hahahah.  I'm primarily a mineral eyeshadow girl (BFTE, Sweet Libertine), so it will be nice to have some nice, less messy pressed shadows.  I'm actually in a quest for the perfect vanity to hold it all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won a box too (SOOOO EXCITED!!!) and I think we're getting the February one (that's what the contest rules said).  I've been thinking about getting a sub for Starlooks, and I'm so happy I get to try it out first!
I also won a box. I was contacted through the PM system here, asking for my email. I replied with my email, and was told I'd get an email asking for my mailing address with all of the details. I never got that email.
icon_sad.gif
I've been checking every day. 

I just got a shipping information! I hope I get it before I leave town on Saturday or else ill have to wait another week I hear ya with the impatience I wanna know soooooo bad:)

I just got my shipping notice, too. I'm so excited!!!

Back