Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta agree with all of you. It really is one of the best month's we have received. This is all stuff I can actively use on a weekly basis! Really, really love the pink cream eye liner! The HD liquid blush is so pigmented and smooth. Purchasing more colors of these just shot to the top of my wishlist!

They've definitely cemented themselves as my favorite sub...surpassing the others by far. The products are always great and the variety we get blows me away.

I won a box... came to peek and see what will be inside. The blush looks nice although I am pretty new to cream blush. The gel eyeliner... I don't know what to think about that. I think I will like the color... just hoping that it doesn't smudge/is waterproof because I have oily eyes and work around water. The lip items I'm not too excited for... I don't wear them often... but at least it's a color that I would wear! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm pretty happy from this peek! Can't wait to see the quality. This seems like a sub I would be interested in for sure

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pics!!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Lip liner. Color is very pretty.  sorry the pics suck... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Liner.  A pink gel liner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

HD blush... very pretty

Lipgloss. think there might be a lipstick. not sure if others may get a lipstick or if its only available for purchase.

Yay~

btw I also got my birthday box along with this box.  Me so happy ~~  
 Would you post a pic of your birthday box? I'm curious if the contents are different this year!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would you post a pic of your birthday box? I'm curious if the contents are different this year!
You are evil! My birthday isn't until November and now I will be wondering/drooling/lusting over potential new products.
laughing.gif

Such a nice box! Nice to see some products that can be used everyday!
claps.gif
So excited to get to try it for free! Curious to see the quality first hand, but already thinking I need to be subscribed to this!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are evil! My birthday isn't until November and now I will be wondering/drooling/lusting over potential new products.
laughing.gif

devilish.gif
 Mine is in April and the curiousity is killing me!

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm new to this sub... what is the birthday box?
The month it is your birthday they send you an extra box of goodies!

Originally Posted by 4loveofmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Such a nice box! Nice to see some products that can be used everyday!
claps.gif
So excited to get to try it for free! Curious to see the quality first hand, but already thinking I need to be subscribed to this!
I really love their stuff. So far my favorites have been their eye shadows, blushes and pencils (both lip and eye). Good stuff!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

devilish.gif
 Mine is in April and the curiousity is killing me!
I will have to live vicariously through you hehe

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm new to this sub... what is the birthday box?
The month of your birthday, you get a gift. Last year, it was a lipstick and a lipliner, and a pot of loose glitter. Not sure if the gift is the same or if it has since changed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OoOOh! I LOVE that box. I got my tracking today. Hopefully it gets here soon. My Birthday is in March. Can't wait for that either. This sub is rapidly becoming my favorite.

The lip pencil looks like it's the same color as the one in last year's birthday box. I love it, but I don't use it enough to need two of them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The lip pencil looks like it's the same color as the one in last year's birthday box. I love it, but I don't use it enough to need two of them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is the same one.

I like these colors! I was nervous about this being a "bold" month and didn't subscribe. I would have worn all but one of those items. They don't seem as bold as I feared.

HI! I'm so happy you guys like the products in the box so far! 

Here are my swatch pics:

I didn't swatch the lip pencil yet...but that's a coral. 

Someone said something about my makeup and hoping the products are what i was wearing in the pics and video.

I was wearing the tipsy (coral) lip pencil lightly filled in all over the lips, and this pink lipgloss. I had this pink fluid blush. I also have the pink eyeliner used all over the lid as a shadow for some of the pics, and in the smokier pics, I put a brown shadow overtop of the pink liner..
hope you guys enjoy!

Edit: Added a spoiler tag

I'm a winner too & I'm so excited for this box. It's looks amazing - cant wait to try the cream blush- luving it all!!  If it wasn't for the contest I never would have heard of this box. 

HI! I'm so happy you guys like the products in the box so far!  Here are my swatch pics:
I didn't swatch the lip pencil yet...but that's a coral.  Someone said something about my makeup and hoping the products are what i was wearing in the pics and video. I was wearing the tipsy (coral) lip pencil lightly filled in all over the lips, and this pink lipgloss. I had this pink fluid blush. I also have the pink eyeliner used all over the lid as a shadow for some of the pics, and in the smokier pics, I put a brown shadow overtop of the pink liner..
hope you guys enjoy! Edit: Added a spoiler tag cute!!!!

Latest posts

Back