Starlooks Starbox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See now, I have to try to look as GORGEOUS as Michaela looked in her pic! The ombre effect eyeshadow? FABULOUS MICHAELA!

NikNik, these were the two looks I played around with (pic heavy), if it helps! -

I used the Penny Wise pigment (and you're right Rachel, it is ridiculously stunning! SUCH a gorgeous shimmery color!) and the peachy-coral shade in the 5 shade palette above it to blend it out. (I apologize for looking upset in the pic, I tend to look angry when I'm sleepy lol I only had 4 hours sleep before this pic
augenreib.gif

You'd better believe Penny Wise is gonna be at the top of my stash for Fall!

Here's my 2nd look featuring the palette:

I wanted something a little more nighttime appropriate, so I used the maroon and gold, plus patted the black on some eyeliner to soften the edge.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See now, I have to try to look as GORGEOUS as Michaela looked in her pic! The ombre effect eyeshadow? FABULOUS MICHAELA!

NikNik, these were the two looks I played around with (pic heavy), if it helps! -

I used the Penny Wise pigment (and you're right Rachel, it is ridiculously stunning! SUCH a gorgeous shimmery color!) and the peachy-coral shade in the 5 shade palette above it to blend it out. (I apologize for looking upset in the pic, I tend to look angry when I'm sleepy lol I only had 4 hours sleep before this pic
augenreib.gif

I wanted something a little more nighttime appropriate, so I used the maroon and gold, plus patted the black on some eyeliner to soften the edge.

Love both of these looks! Just stunning! 

augenreib.gif

I love them all!!

augenreib.gif

Love it, you look amazing!

augenreib.gif

Oooh, those colors are amazing with your eyes!! <3 <3

augenreib.gif

Cheshire I love the looks!! I need to know what order and how to put stuff on. I bought my first set of brushes but have no clue how to use them.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cheshire I love the looks!! I need to know what order and how to put stuff on. I bought my first set of brushes but have no clue how to use them.
Thank you very much!
wub.gif
Which one did you want to know about? Or did you just want a general idea of the steps I typically take along with what brushes I use?
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you very much!
wub.gif
Which one did you want to know about? Or did you just want a general idea of the steps I typically take along with what brushes I use?
smile.gif

I would love for you to do an eye shadow tutorial your eye makeup is always flawless.

They do appear to be very similiar! The gold color you can tell is slightly different. That's a gorgeous MJ palette!

I just wanted to share a sorta FOTD and eye look I did with the Starlooks palette. I used the lightest shade on the inner two-thirds of the lid, the coral shade on the outer third. I used the burgundy-ish shade in the crease, with a tiny bit of the black to darken the outer v. Please forgive me for if this doesn't work out, or if it looks terrible. I've never posted anything like this before. Also, excuse the frizzy hair, I hadn't gotten to that yet :p

I just wanted to share a sorta FOTD and eye look I did with the Starlooks palette. I used the lightest shade on the inner two-thirds of the lid, the coral shade on the outer third. I used the burgundy-ish shade in the crease, with a tiny bit of the black to darken the outer v. Please forgive me for if this doesn't work out, or if it looks terrible. I've never posted anything like this before. Also, excuse the frizzy hair, I hadn't gotten to that yet :p
You look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by chrysti198 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just wanted to share a sorta FOTD and eye look I did with the Starlooks palette.

I used the lightest shade on the inner two-thirds of the lid, the coral shade on the outer third. I used the burgundy-ish shade in the crease, with a tiny bit of the black to darken the outer v.

Please forgive me for if this doesn't work out, or if it looks terrible. I've never posted anything like this before. Also, excuse the frizzy hair, I hadn't gotten to that yet :p
Amazing!  You look so beautiful!  

I just wanted to share a sorta FOTD and eye look I did with the Starlooks palette.

I used the lightest shade on the inner two-thirds of the lid, the coral shade on the outer third. I used the burgundy-ish shade in the crease, with a tiny bit of the black to darken the outer v.

Please forgive me for if this doesn't work out, or if it looks terrible. I've never posted anything like this before. Also, excuse the frizzy hair, I hadn't gotten to that yet :p

Love it!

Gorgeous! I love the soft cat eye!
wub.gif

Very pretty!

Back