Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am ordering a mystery box this time! WOOHOOOO!

Marci, whats up with having Starlooks items in the Ipsy bag? Will we see more from your brand in coming months?

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Everyone, we know you are dying for a teaser, and perhaps little hints help you get more excited about Starbox and what's coming!

We know you want color bad. Look for lots of color coming in Summer Months starting July- but of course we have a plan. Remember the November Starbox? How it was a prep- for the December colors to come? We're doing the same thing with this last May and coming June box. We want to make sure you have the basics for all the wonderful colorful products to come, so be patient. You'll get what you want! It's comin' soon!

On another note, you wouldn't believe this, but MOST people like the neutrals and staples coming out so much, that we haven't gotten many requests for color like you have... Everyone has LOVED their basic boxes. BUT we want to appease everyone! So, remember that turquoise color we used in the May Tribal shoot? We're launching those products as a set this week. And if June doesn't appease your color needs either, we will have a really cool launch end of June sometime too- that will have that amazing pop of color you're dying to try.

Please come back and visit our website often this week, to see when the new gorgeous Turquoise product launches!

Lastly, remember our Mystery Items? We're doing that again this month, and if you love color, we HIGHLY recommend you try a mystery item or two this time. We are sending out some amazing products, vibrant and full of color- and always at the awesome Mystery Item Price. So, look for that.

Welcome to a colorful, vibrant, and beautiful fashion forecasted Summer with Starbox and Starlooks launches!

XOXO

-Starlooks Team.
Very excited to read this! I will be looking forward to my future starboxes & mystery items!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Everyone, we know you are dying for a teaser, and perhaps little hints help you get more excited about Starbox and what's coming!

We know you want color bad. Look for lots of color coming in Summer Months starting July- but of course we have a plan. Remember the November Starbox? How it was a prep- for the December colors to come? We're doing the same thing with this last May and coming June box. We want to make sure you have the basics for all the wonderful colorful products to come, so be patient. You'll get what you want! It's comin' soon!

On another note, you wouldn't believe this, but MOST people like the neutrals and staples coming out so much, that we haven't gotten many requests for color like you have... Everyone has LOVED their basic boxes. BUT we want to appease everyone! So, remember that turquoise color we used in the May Tribal shoot? We're launching those products as a set this week. And if June doesn't appease your color needs either, we will have a really cool launch end of June sometime too- that will have that amazing pop of color you're dying to try.

Please come back and visit our website often this week, to see when the new gorgeous Turquoise product launches!

Lastly, remember our Mystery Items? We're doing that again this month, and if you love color, we HIGHLY recommend you try a mystery item or two this time. We are sending out some amazing products, vibrant and full of color- and always at the awesome Mystery Item Price. So, look for that.

Welcome to a colorful, vibrant, and beautiful fashion forecasted Summer with Starbox and Starlooks launches!

XOXO

-Starlooks Team.
w00t.gif
ALL of this sounds exciting! Helloooooo mystery items and turquoise products! Gonna be in my stash soon! lol

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

XOXO

-Starlooks Team.
Very excited to read this! I will be looking forward to my future starboxes & mystery items!

Yay!  I have totally enjoyed filling my makeup collection with basics and neutrals, and now I'm ready for some color!  Can't wait!

So...  It's not breaking my no-buy for June if I buy this turquoise set since it was on my list of allowed items for May that I didn't get because it wasn't released yet, right?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So...  It's not breaking my no-buy for June if I buy this turquoise set since it was on my list of allowed items for May that I didn't get because it wasn't released yet, right?
YES....ABSOLUTELY....BRILLIANT THINKING
smilehappyyes.gif
claps.gif

Not at all!

You are actually "saving", by delaying your purchase a month.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smilehappyyes.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not at all!

This is why you guys are my people. Nobody else understands this obsession.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally!!!! Crazy isn't crazy if it's embraced and understood by others.

Plus I sincerely meant what I posted. Meagan is technically "saving" by deferring her purchase for a month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm an excellent enabler.

(it's one of my best qualities)

And all my favorite people are enablers too!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smilehappyyes.gif
claps.gif

Not at all!

iagree.gif

So because Starlooks is in the Ipsy bags this month they are offering 35% off all cosmetic orders until June 15th! Use the code ISPY to get the discount. Since June will be my first official Starbox I decided to get some of the old boxes with the discount & it worked. They were only $16.25 each! Hooray! I'll also be using that code when those turquoise liners show up in the shop later this week!! I just hope they show up in the shop before the 15th.

Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So because Starlooks is in the Ipsy bags this month they are offering 35% off all cosmetic orders until June 15th! Use the code ISPY to get the discount. Since June will be my first official Starbox I decided to get some of the old boxes with the discount & it worked. They were only $16.25 each! Hooray! I'll also be using that code when those turquoise liners show up in the shop later this week!! I just hope they show up in the shop before the 15th.
The offer is valid until July 15th!

Here's the fine print on the Ipsy site....

*Offer valid thru 7/15/13. Valid for unlimited purchases. Valid Worldwide.

The offer is valid until July 15th! Here's the fine print on the Ipsy site.... *Offer valid thru 7/15/13. Valid for unlimited purchases. Valid Worldwide.
Ipsy shows July, but Starlooks shows June. I'll definitely be getting that foundation brush and some concealer. I don't need the concealer yet, but at 35% off, I'll go ahead and get it now.

Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great offer, thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The offer is valid until July 15th!

Here's the fine print on the Ipsy site....

*Offer valid thru 7/15/13. Valid for unlimited purchases. Valid Worldwide.
Ipsy shows July, but Starlooks shows June.

I'll definitely be getting that foundation brush and some concealer. I don't need the concealer yet, but at 35% off, I'll go ahead and get it now.

I asked Starlooks about this on their fb page. They apologized for the confusion & changed the text on their website to match up with Ipsy. The code is valid through 7/15. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I asked Starlooks about this on their fb page. They apologized for the confusion & changed the text on their website to match up with Ipsy. The code is valid through 7/15. 
smilehappyyes.gif
Thank you for clarifying! That's fantastic!

Has anyone tried any of the Starlooks hair products yet?

I am intrigued, especially since they are sodium chloride free.
I just discovered them on their website as well. I am wondering if one will be in our box this month. Might be fun to try out!

Anybody have the tendergloss in Babe? I would love to see it on the lips in real life. I swear if I had the money I would buy every tendergloss.

Back