Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if this was already said, but is June nuetrals, bold or a mix of both month?
They got rid of that rotation schedule, there isn't any set pattern anymore.

Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They got rid of that rotation schedule, there isn't any set pattern anymore.
Oh ok thanks! I was just wondering because I was thinking about subbing for next month.

The monthly cutoff is the end of the previous month, so if you want the July box, you will need to sign up in June. ETA simulpost!

LooksBook is up! Love the theme.

I'm guessing, liner in either white or black, baby pink lipgloss, lashes(do they sell eyelashes?) and a bronzer.

Love the new theme!!!
please please let that blue eye color be included!! So pretty!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm guessing, liner in either white or black, baby pink lipgloss, lashes(do they sell eyelashes?) and a bronzer.
Yes, they recently added lashes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The looksbook makes me incredibly sad that I subbed too late for the June box. Such a great theme! 

I looove the new Look Book! I'm guessing the Precision eye liner, false lashes and maybe gray + white eye shadows.

Can't wait for my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went and looked at starlook's faq's because I didn't wanna ask here LOL They say they ship the 3rd and 4th week of the month.

Is it just me or is that soooo far away? WHY SO FAR AWAY, I WANT TO TRY IT NOWWWWWW hahahaha In my head I totally said that like the bratty little girl from charlie and the chocolate factory. 

But seriously, I wish they shipped the first week of the month ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I looked at the lookbook and really am hoping for:

Lashes

Bronzer or highlight

Eyeshadow or mascara

some kind of eyeliner, hopefully a white or nude since I need one of those bad.

Idk what else. Ideas ladies?

Also this is so random but between starlooks, ipsy and beautyarmy I rarely buy makeup anymore haha, maybe a mascara here and there because I seem to get those least in subs. I think "oh I need a new ___" and it's sent out that month in at least one sub 

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looove the new Look Book! I'm guessing the Precision eye liner, false lashes and maybe gray + white eye shadows.

Can't wait for my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
When I first saw the theme, I instantly thought of the precision eyeliner or pen. I'd love that. And everything else you posted is what I was thinking after looking at all the pics.

I think maybe a pink tendergloss or lipgloss, too.

OH MY GOODNESS..........BEST. STARBOX. EVER!!!!
claps.gif

Eep! So excited!

Oof, pop art.  I *love* pop art, especially if it's something from someone affiliated with The Factory.  Among other things, I have a tattoo that is based on two Haring murals.  I love the looks in the photo spread, but I can't use liquid liner or false eyelashes (RSIs = shaky hands, so liquid/felt tip marker liner never ends well, plus I am *phenomenally* nearsighted, so lashes are pointless behind my lenses), so I'm going to hope for pink gloss, silver (because silver was A Thing for that scene, so there really needs to be something silver in there) shadow (preferably *shadow* or another Infinity pot and not a Gem pencil since I already have most of those -- including the silver one -- and would rather get new things I don't already have), and a brush!  I will always hope for a brush.  

Back