Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh! I hope we get a brush! I've been eyeing that big fan brush Marci uses for contouring her face. I'd love to see that with a bronzer or darker blush for contouring for the summer. Or maybe a good highlighter? Is it June yet?
I really want that brush too. I think I would squeal if we got it lol.
fly.gif

I finally took the plunge and subscribed to Starlooks (I felt compelled to do something to get over my break up with Glossybox).  So excited to join all you ladies in the fun!  And super excited I hope I get boxes quickly because I am located 1.5 hours south of where they ship from!  Woo hoo!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally took the plunge and subscribed to Starlooks (I felt compelled to do something to get over my break up with Glossybox).  So excited to join all you ladies in the fun!  And super excited I hope I get boxes quickly because I am located 1.5 hours south of where they ship from!  Woo hoo!
You are going to love it!  They have super fast shipping, so I am guessing you will be among the first to get a peek every month, how awesome =)

I know, it will be exciting!  I never get boxes fast or first!  I know the box I won in a contest here on MUT came in like 2 days!  So excited!  I am now caught up on the thread and will just have to wait patiently!

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are going to love it!  They have super fast shipping, so I am guessing you will be among the first to get a peek every month, how awesome =)

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One of my favorite things about Starbox: They have a tendency to send staple items at least every other month, and those items can make a box worth the money all on its own. That brush from January, the powder in April, and the brow kit in May are key examples for me, and I wear so many cool colors that the entire February box is just as versatile to me as a bunch of neutrals for most people, especially since I tend to avoid neutrals and focus on bright cool colors.

As for the June box, I have a feeling we might be seeing a brush of some sort since we were told to expect one in the next few months, and I think that was in March.
6.gif
  I totally agree re Feb.  I use the bright pink as a nuetral/highlighter for my eyes since I almost always wear bright colors and like a little bit of glimmer to open up my very deep set eyes.   I'm also totally in love with the powder from last month. I'd recently picked up a similar powder from Nars, and haven't used it once since I got my starlooks version. The Nars one smells funky. Like... cornchips or something. ew.

Does any know if today 5/31 is the last day to sign up for the June box? Or could I sign up tomorrow 6/1 and be able to still receive the June box.

Originally Posted by beautydoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does any know if today 5/31 is the last day to sign up for the June box? Or could I sign up tomorrow 6/1 and be able to still receive the June box.
This is what their website says (personally, just to be safe, I'd sign up today, but the website does say you're safe if you sign up on the 1st!  However, the 1st is a Saturday this month... something to keep in mind!)

When will I receive my first Starbox?

Starbox is just like a magazine subscription. Every "issue" (Starbox) is released and sent out at the same time every month. All Starboxesalways ship within the 3rd and 4th week of each month. If you subscribe on the 1st of a particular month, you will receive your first boxthat same month. If you subscribe after the 1st of a particular month, your first Starbox will arrive the following month. For example: if you place you order in March (between 3/2 and 3/31), you'll receive your first box the 3rd or 4th week of April. Your Starbox should arrive an estimated 3-10 business days after it's shipped, depending on your location.

I would love a fuchsia or purple lip liner, infinity liner & brushes. And another cream blush.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love a fuchsia or purple lip liner, infinity liner & brushes. And another cream blush.
I'm sure we'll get a fuchsia or purple liner because I just got one as one of my mystery items, and that's how my life works ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think we'll get a cream blush this month, as I remember Marci saying in the past that they try not to send out the same product two months in a row, but after trying this month's I agree and I would LOVE to try more of their cream blushes in the future. 

I would love to get more cool colors! I am cool toned, but I do and can wear warm shades...but I'd love to see more cool tones, as subs seem to send out warm ones more often! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone... so that might be a bit of topic for this thread (insert sarcasm sign here) but has anyone seen any spoilers for this month's box?
g.gif
I know a lot of people are worried about the products now but personally, as long as I know the ingredients and there is not a super harmful ingredient that is not listed, I am fine.

Hooray it's June!!!!! This is my first month with Starlooks & I'm dying for a spoiler!!! When do they normally post their pictures for the month. I can't wait to see them & speculate what we are getting this month! Still have my fingers crossed for a brush!!!

Me too!  I of course think it will be amazing because it is their anniversary, but they do really well for me with every box.  I wonder when the Looksbook will be up :)

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!  I of course think it will be amazing because it is their anniversary, but they do really well for me with every box.  I wonder when the Looksbook will be up :)
THIS!
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last month was my first. When do the Lookbooks looks go out? I'm so freaking excited!!!
Usually toward the beginning of the month, should be soon!

Back