Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, also on my wish list, MORE BRUSHES. The dome fluff brush we got in January I think? has become by far my favorite shadow/eye brush. I want more!
Me tooooo!!! I love that the bristles are so much shorter than all my other eyeshadow brushes, it makes it so fantastic for packing on sparkly pigment shadows! 

I finally caved and signed up for starlooks starbox. In time for the june box at least :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope it's worth it. I cancelled beautybox5 and am guna probably cancel beauty army. I'm an addict. haha. 

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally caved and signed up for starlooks starbox. In time for the june box at least :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope it's worth it. I cancelled beautybox5 and am guna probably cancel beauty army. I'm an addict. haha. 
It's definitely worth it, their products are phenomenal and of excellent quality! I know you'll love it.
wink.gif

Hmmm...I thought I'd heard June was the Starbox anniversary, but I just was looking at past lookbooks and there was one for May of last year, so I guess May's box would be the actual anniversary then? *shrugs* Either way, I'm looking forward to June lol. They have added and changed the swatches on the site and everything, which really has me excited to see what we get! (it's killing me waiting for tomorrow morning for my May box -it better come!).

Quick double check: I received the May box and do not have to order the June box but will get it automatically, is that right?

Super excited that it is their anniversary- and it is my birthday (and wedding anniversary
wub.gif
) in June. Great month!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's definitely worth it, their products are phenomenal and of excellent quality! I know you'll love it.
wink.gif
6.gif
 really worth it!

I'm hoping for a brush and something colorful.  We've had some bolds recently, but bold-neutrals. I'd like a bright shadow- purple or green or teal would be so awesome (or liner).  I still need to play with last month's brow/eye palette and take a pic for the contest!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quick double check: I received the May box and do not have to order the June box but will get it automatically, is that right?

Super excited that it is their anniversary- and it is my birthday (and wedding anniversary
wub.gif
) in June. Great month!
That's right!  Once you sign up for Starlooks, it continues til you cancel.  

Happy Early Birthday!  And my wedding anniversary is in June, too!  It is a great month! 
beer.gif

I want that foundation brush so bad!!!! I submitted a "look" just to get the coupon to get that brush. It looks AMAZING! I want it now!!!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want that foundation brush so bad!!!! I submitted a "look" just to get the coupon to get that brush. It looks AMAZING! I want it now!!!
I have seen and liked your look as well as the other familiar faces from MUT
biggrin.gif

I want the brush, too! I should submit a look and just go for it and buy it. Actually, I want a whole set of Starlooks brushes...the shadow one we got is amazing. I have a vacation check coming next week...ahhh!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want the brush, too! I should submit a look and just go for it and buy it. Actually, I want a whole set of Starlooks brushes...the shadow one we got is amazing. I have a vacation check coming next week...ahhh!
Do it! The 20% off takes the price down to $27 which hurts slightly less.

Did you receive an email reply from Marci? She mentioned that more brushes are going up on the website soon...so exciting!!!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you receive an email reply from Marci? She mentioned that more brushes are going up on the website soon...so exciting!!!
I did get that! I can't wait to see what they put up. Every video I see that foundation brush come out and I start drooling.

As for what's in the June box, from what I've seen and read about past boxes I trust whatever they put in. I would have never in a million years picked this month's blush but I love it so much. I would have NEVER picked a Barbie pink blush either, and that's one of my current obsessions. Clearly they know my likes better than me!  I surrender to Starlooks!

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get that! I can't wait to see what they put up. Every video I see that foundation brush come out and I start drooling.

As for what's in the June box, from what I've seen and read about past boxes I trust whatever they put in. I would have never in a million years picked this month's blush but I love it so much. I would have NEVER picked a Barbie pink blush either, and that's one of my current obsessions. Clearly they know my likes better than me!  I surrender to Starlooks!

I think that's why I love subs so much, and can't see myself canceling some of them, even when I see others rationalize doing so, and financially it makes sense!! As much as I think I'm open minded about makeup and things, I continually get shades and products I know I never would have bought, and then I end up loving them. Starlooks especially, when it comes to shades! I have not yet gotten a single thing I haven't liked, and I've subbed since September.

One of my favorite things about Starbox: They have a tendency to send staple items at least every other month, and those items can make a box worth the money all on its own. That brush from January, the powder in April, and the brow kit in May are key examples for me, and I wear so many cool colors that the entire February box is just as versatile to me as a bunch of neutrals for most people, especially since I tend to avoid neutrals and focus on bright cool colors. As for the June box, I have a feeling we might be seeing a brush of some sort since we were told to expect one in the next few months, and I think that was in March.

Ooh! I hope we get a brush! I've been eyeing that big fan brush Marci uses for contouring her face. I'd love to see that with a bronzer or darker blush for contouring for the summer. Or maybe a good highlighter? Is it June yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

6.gif
 this ^^^^ I am kicking myself in the butt for not knowing about it sooner
eusa_wall.gif
. I want all the past boxes.

Back