Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I missed the deadline to get the June box. On the up side, my birthday is in July so I'll get 2 boxes I guess. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone... so that might be a bit of topic for this thread (insert sarcasm sign here) but has anyone seen any spoilers for this month's box?
g.gif
I know a lot of people are worried about the products now but personally, as long as I know the ingredients and there is not a super harmful ingredient that is not listed, I am fine.
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Usually toward the beginning of the month, should be soon!
yay.gif
yaaaay Can't wait to see the lookbook!

So excited to see what we get this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really loving everything i've gotten from them so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to see what they will do for their anniversary! 

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Usually toward the beginning of the month, should be soon!
yay.gif
yaaaay Can't wait to see the lookbook!

Me too!

Hello everyone! In light of everyone's inquiries regarding our products and process, Starlooks has posted a detailed and public Mission Statement on our website! Thank you for your patience and the opportunity to help introduce more information to you! We welcome you to our FAQ page. Starlooks loves you! http://starlooks.com/pages/faq

Hello everyone! In light of everyone's inquiries regarding our products and process, Starlooks has posted a detailed and public Mission Statement on our website! Thank you for your patience and the opportunity to help introduce more information to you! We welcome you to our FAQ page. Starlooks loves you! http://starlooks.com/pages/faq
We LOVE you, Marci! Now, onto more important things, like look books! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello everyone! In light of everyone's inquiries regarding our products and process, Starlooks has posted a detailed and public Mission Statement on our website! Thank you for your patience and the opportunity to help introduce more information to you! We welcome you to our FAQ page. Starlooks loves you!

http://starlooks.com/pages/faq
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! Look book coming by tomorrow
wink.gif
Very kind of you Marci! Thanks for looking out for your customers!
biggrin.gif
Can't wait for the Look Book!

I am really happy the clarification has been added to their site =). Now as for June... I am hoping for crazy fuchsia lipstick... But I know the warm weather is a melting risk, so I will cross my fingers for a bronzer or a brush instead. Or some kind of peachy pink lipgloss, not super sparkely and a bit opaque for beachy day trip touch ups.

The look book is pictures of people done up in the makeup that we get in the box right?  From there people try to guess what potential items/looks could be?

Sorry this is my first Starlooks and I am trying to remember from past threads (considering I was not following super closely).

The look book is pictures of people done up in the makeup that we get in the box right?  From there people try to guess what potential items/looks could be? Sorry this is my first Starlooks and I am trying to remember from past threads (considering I was not following super closely).
Yep, you have it spot on =). They don't do spoilers, the look book is the closest thing we get to it.

Awesome!  Thanks!  Then I am excited for the lookbook tomorrow then!

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, you have it spot on =). They don't do spoilers, the look book is the closest thing we get to it.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello everyone! In light of everyone's inquiries regarding our products and process, Starlooks has posted a detailed and public Mission Statement on our website! Thank you for your patience and the opportunity to help introduce more information to you! We welcome you to our FAQ page. Starlooks loves you!

http://starlooks.com/pages/faq
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! Look book coming by tomorrow
wink.gif
Very kind of you Marci! Thanks for looking out for your customers!
biggrin.gif
Can't wait for the Look Book!

iagree.gif

Back