Starlooks Starbox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!  Thanks!  Although I literally may just set up a reminder on my iphone!  What did we do before technology?  Oh yeah paper and pencil (which still has it's merits and at times I do prefer it)
I somehow managed to set up a reminder for one of my monthly events (my credit card payment, I think) in my iPhone that syncs with my Google account, and it emails a reminder to me in addition to the phone reminder. I have no clue how I did it, though, so I haven't been able to replicate it for my other monthly events.

I think any appointment i put in my iphone syncs with my google account and I get a reminder!  It shows on my phone first then follows with an email!  I defintely need to do this for Starlooks because I am so sad I missed March (I now know they are available on their site for purchase for $25) and I know I am going to kick myself for April too.

While on Starlooks anyone know if you can gift one month to someone?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I somehow managed to set up a reminder for one of my monthly events (my credit card payment, I think) in my iPhone that syncs with my Google account, and it emails a reminder to me in addition to the phone reminder. I have no clue how I did it, though, so I haven't been able to replicate it for my other monthly events.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not gotten a box or tracking yet. Did you get tracking for it?
I never received a birthday box either. Did you ever get one? It's 2 weeks into April, I am thinking I would have it if they were going to send it.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never received a birthday box either. Did you ever get one? It's 2 weeks into April, I am thinking I would have it if they were going to send it.
No, I never did receive one. I am guessing that I won't be getting one. I thought about emailing them but I felt like I was begging so I didn't. Oh well.

I got tracking for my birthday box the day of my birthday. If your birthday passed and you didn't get one I would say email, they are super nice!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got tracking for my birthday box the day of my birthday. If your birthday passed and you didn't get one I would say email, they are super nice!
Thanks, I will email them!

They were super fast at getting with me and incredibly nice. So, not only do they have the best subscription box , they have the best customer service!

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They were super fast at getting with me and incredibly nice. So, not only do they have the best subscription box , they have the best customer service!
Yes, I love their customer service.

I finally used my navy shadow today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took me a while, because typically navy makes me look like I have a black eye, even if I use it sparingly, but it worked well over the Nars multiple stick in Copacabana, and then I just pushed a little bit in the crease. I was sooo pleasantly surprised that it actually stayed blue and didn't look darker on me, even when I blended it out.  <3 Starlooks.  Now I just have to find a way to make the lipstick work - it's too orange on me, but I may try the suggest to just rub a little bit on the center of my lips as an accent.

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally used my navy shadow today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took me a while, because typically navy makes me look like I have a black eye, even if I use it sparingly, but it worked well over the Nars multiple stick in Copacabana, and then I just pushed a little bit in the crease. I was sooo pleasantly surprised that it actually stayed blue and didn't look darker on me, even when I blended it out.  <3 Starlooks.  Now I just have to find a way to make the lipstick work - it's too orange on me, but I may try the suggest to just rub a little bit on the center of my lips as an accent.
Try mixing the lipstick with a pink for a pretty coral-y color.

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, I know.... I know.... Finally, right?

Sorry!!!

Have fun, 
Great video as usual!

Back