Starlooks Starbox May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo!  I just tried the blush over a bb cream I'm testing (Holika Holika Moisture Petit BB Cream, to be precise.  Pale pink chick alert:  We have a winner!  It looked scary dark while I was applying it, but it lightened up very nicely) instead of just my bare skin, and this is going to be a great one to wear this summer.  I'm really liking this formula.  I'm antsy to see more swatches of other shades!
How funny, I just bought Skin 79 Super + Beblesh Balm (Pink) and tested it with the new cream blush from Starlooks today and its a fabulous summer combo. They work together like a well oiled machine. Loving it!

It's insane how dark it is in the pan, but how universally flattering it is on the skin! I'm loving it hardcore as well. I'm going on a trip in a few days and I think I'm going to take the HD blush in Barbie and the cream Emphasize with me. They are so gorgeous and I think would cover  every occasion.

Yup, another "pale chick" testimonial here! I'm casper white with olive undertones, and the blush worked wonderfully for me, too! It's buildable, so it can be as sheer or as intense as I want, and I love that. I'm also a huge fan of the pigment. Here's my slightly egocentric picture where I'm wearing all Starlooks products. It's a bit overexposed because I was going for a certain effect, but you can still see the colors well. It's the blush on my lips, patted down with a napkin to achieve the matte effect btw.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, another "pale chick" testimonial here! I'm casper white with olive undertones, and the blush worked wonderfully for me, too! It's buildable, so it can be as sheer or as intense as I want, and I love that. I'm also a huge fan of the pigment. Here's my slightly egocentric picture where I'm wearing all Starlooks products. It's a bit overexposed because I was going for a certain effect, but you can still see the colors well. It's the blush on my lips, patted down with a napkin to achieve the matte effect btw.

I love that picture! It all looks gorgeous on you!

It looks really pretty on you.

So gorgeous as always Anastasia!
patches.gif
I actually LOVE the set up of this shot!

Thank you, ladies, you are so sweet!
huggies.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So gorgeous as always Anastasia!
patches.gif
I actually LOVE the set up of this shot!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks really pretty on you.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that picture! It all looks gorgeous on you!

Ok, last picture, I promise!

Here's a closeup swatch of the Pigment Luster in Cinnamon Kiss, the color is just gorgeous!!

(Also featuring Starlooks Lengthening mascara, Infinity pot liner in Princess Diaries as a shadow base, and the darkest shade from the brow kit we just got used instead of the eyeliner)

Here's a closeup swatch of the Pigment Luster in Cinnamon Kiss, the color is just gorgeous!!

(Also featuring Starlooks Lengthening mascara, Infinity pot liner in Princess Diaries as a shadow base, and the darkest shade from the brow kit we just got used instead of the eyeliner)

AMAZING
heart.gif

7b.gif
 love your eye makeup.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super pretty! I love that mascara so much.

...can we have our June boxes now? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
iagree.gif
 I need my Starlooks fix already!

For those of you who are Starlooks fans check out Ipsy this month because it appears that Tipsy, Bare or Tickle Me Pink will be in the Ipsy bags.

Thank you girls <3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Can't wait for the June box! I wonder what they're going do to celebrate their anniversary :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tinapickles /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Completely and totally enamoured of this look! 

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iagree.gif
 I need my Starlooks fix already!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super pretty! I love that mascara so much.

...can we have our June boxes now? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AMAZING
heart.gif

They look BEAUTIFUL!  I have all those items, I need to try them out together. I didn't even think about combining the princess diary with those colors, but it is awesome!

Those colors are really flattering.

I called Starlooks this afternoon to get some color advice on some tendergloss lipsticks that I wanted to buy and was so surprised and delighted when Marci herself came on the line to speak to me. I was awestuck and felt like I was talking to a celebrity but she was so incredibly sweet and down-to-earth and we had an awesome conversation. She gave me some fabulous advice on which color I should get (I'm going to order Doll) and she also told me that they made changes to the tendergloss lipsticks and now they are even better than before (how is that even possible...they were so awesome already!) I'm going to order my tendergloss lipstick among other things and can't wait to try out the new formulation! It seems like Starlooks is expanding with new formulations and new products and Marci expressed appreciation and gratitude to loyal fans like myself who love Marci, her vision, and her products. Also, be on the lookout for May's Why Marci video. She said she's filming it this afternoon so it's coming out soon...yay!

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called Starlooks this afternoon to get some color advice on some tendergloss lipsticks that I wanted to buy and was so surprised and delighted when Marci herself came on the line to speak to me. I was awestuck and felt like I was talking to a celebrity but she was so incredibly sweet and down-to-earth and we had an awesome conversation. She gave me some fabulous advice on which color I should get (I'm going to order Doll) and she also told me that they made changes to the tendergloss lipsticks and now they are even better than before (how is that even possible...they were so awesome already!) I'm going to order my tendergloss lipstick among other things and can't wait to try out the new formulation! It seems like Starlooks is expanding with new formulations and new products and Marci expressed appreciation and gratitude to loyal fans like myself who love Marci, her vision, and her products. Also, be on the lookout for May's Why Marci video. She said she's filming it this afternoon so it's coming out soon...yay!
Thanks for sharing, Starlooks has amazing customer service I cant think of any company where the owner will get on the phone and assist a customer. I cant wait to see May's Why Marci video!

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my personal experience with Marci and Starlooks, I have had nothing but friendly, professional treatment. It is still my favorite sub and I always fall for their products. So glad to hear others are having the same experience.

Back