Starlooks Starbox May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I totally misunderstood something when ordering and I thought I would share just in case anyone made the same mistake (maybe it was just me!).

I ordered the Ipsy Bare Lip Set because I was thinking that was a fantastic deal to get three matching items ready to go. I did not get the Bare liner from Ipsy. The site says "Set does not include the lip liner sent out in Ipsy." I read this as it would include another lip liner that would go really well since the picture had all three and it did not say this set will have no lip liner, period.

Anyhow, it is just the lipstick and lip gloss. Which separately add up to the same price. I know everyone seems to adore the tendergloss (me as well!!!! and so happy the new site points out which are satin and which are gloss), so you wouldn't really be losing out to buy that instead of the lipstick.

Just thought I would give a heads up.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I. WANT. ALL. THE. TENDERGLOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT, I have so many lip products that I can't really justify but I want to buy so many of them...SO MANY.

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

May "Why Marci" video is up on Facebook! Now we just need the June box to ship!
OMG the way she uses the pigment with the clear primer is brilliant! I didn't think of that!!!! I also never do the blush like that but it looks great on Marci! I'm going to try it that way!

Back