Stickin' to one eyeshadow colour mostly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was looking through my makeup earlier and realised about 70% of my 50 or so e/s are green! (different shades of course) LOL do you tend to stick to one colour? i mean i have lots of diff colours but obviously i favour that particular colour..also blacks.

Nic

I tend to stick with Browns. Different colors of browns but that's mostly all I use. I want to try to start using others though.

I have a lot of greens too. I just like it some much and it really brings out my blue eyes.

i dont tend to stick to one colour, but i go through fases of favouring certain colours when i firsted really getting into makeup it was golds/browns, then i loved greens and at the mo im made on purples

I have browns pinks and purples. So I guess those three. lol.

i don't have much stuff, so it's difficult to say, but i mostly stick to my greens and blues, sometimes i just mix the two by using turquoise ^^

well i did go through this time where i used a lot of blues and greens

and then blue, yellow and green

i had a time where it was reds/pinks and purples

then browns

now it just black eyeliner

I wear browns most of the time......I think it's safe. Every now and then I wear golds and greens.

I have many brown shades. Now I am in a purple faze and it is slowly growing.

I try not to do that, but I did notice that I tend to wear a lot of greens and blacks.

I think I had some of my favorites for regular wear but then I went from black hair to brown with red highlights then light brown with blonde highlights and to my surprise it totally changed what make up I can wear so now I have every color lol Im still trying to find what and why the make up color and applications look best with my new hair style and color.

I have quite a few blues. I have mostly grey eyes and the blues flatter them the most,, I am lately been trying to find a brown shadow that goes with my eyes and doesnt make me look dead and I cant find it. :scared:

same here! i have so many of them..but mostly all shades of gray.some are exactly the same just different brand!

Back