• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huhu.
frown.gif
6 business days and my order status is still warehouse.

I got my shipping notification this morning! I just checked it & it says Processed at San Bernardino, CA on April 25 at 5:00 AM .. my USPS is in pacific time, San Bernardino is in PST also & I am in PST & it is only April 24 and 5:13 PM right now! Wth?! It's time traveling!!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

huhu.
frown.gif
6 business days and my order status is still warehouse.
Me, too. I ordered a couple hours before they shut down the sale.

EDIT: I typed too soon! I just checked my email and...what a coincidence! My shipping notice came 10 minutes ago :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine has an estimated delivery of the 25th, but was last updated yesterday in Riverside, CA.
yeah mine has an ETA of the 25th, but is still in cali and i'm on the east coast 0_0

GAH I'm dying here lol i have no way to check my order since they never created my account! 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GAH I'm dying here lol i have no way to check my order since they never created my account! 
They should send an email with the tracking # once it's shipped, until then there really isn't any thing to check on since there's nothing in between warehouse and shipping.

Ok... pictures! I think I got these as true-to-life as I possibly could. This is inside, with an external day-lamp, and some color tweaking.

Color Pigment in Tye Dye. LOVE!

These are the most obvious colors in the pigment, and the big blob is them swirled together. You could just swirl 2 colors, 3 colors...etc. It is endless!

Color Pigment in Finale. I love this one too.

Again the most obvious colors, and them swirled together. There IS a lighter pink which I tried to swatch on the end there, but I picked up too much of the first color; it's a really small area. If you want that one you'd have to use like..and eyeliner brush. Oh my gosh, I think this will be a GORGEOUS blush!

In The Light Palette. I know there are lots of swatches of this, but why not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love it also.

The Macro Lens... Bringing you uncomfortable close to my hand. :F

I also got the 3pc smudge sample set and LA Lady set thingy, which aren't interesting enough to post unless you guys want me to! Their waterproof eyeliners are nuts, I scrubbed with a damp cloth and they didn't budge. Really impressed.

ahhhh the countless color pigments look amazing!!! they are truly unique and i love that the pans are gorgeous AND they make for interesting color combinations. i'm so excited to get mine. my only regret is that i got the turquoise eyeliner in liquid and not smudge stick, i didn't realize how amazing their smudge sticks are until after i placed my order. the swatches i've seen photos of looked like the smudge stick had way more pigment.

I'm with you, I regret getting the turquoise liquid liner instead of the Smudge Stick. I already have 7 or 8 Smudge Sticks (plus 2 more included with the palettes I ordered) and I wanted to try something different.

the turquoise liquid eyeliner swatched better on my arm when i used the side of the tip compared to when i used the tip of it on my eyelid. i might mess around with it some more and see if it just works better holding it at different angles.

I'm really annoyed that I ordered on the 16th and my order hasn't shipped yet. Getting kind of bummed out.

I was surprised I got mine today, when I placed on the 17th and my shipping notice came less than two days ago (and tracking never really did show up available). But still - yay!!! $52.80 worth of happiness
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was surprised I got mine today, when I placed on the 17th and my shipping notice came less than two days ago (and tracking never really did show up available). But still - yay!!! $52.80 worth of happiness
icon_cheesygrin.gif

such a great haul! in an alternate universe, if they hadn't had that summer 2013 collection, my order probably would've looked something like this.

Back