• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charges usually fall off my card after like 48 hours if the orders haven't shipped. It's like a preauthorization hold, theBalm did the same thing. Hope it's not canceled.

Well on Stila's site it does say it takes 3-5 days for orders to ship, so it might take that long for the charge to be processed. I don't really know how this stuff works though.

My Stila charge is still pending on my cc.

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The charges for each of my orders have disappeared from my bank account.  Do they usually charge when they ship?  Maybe they cancelled both of my orders...oops...haha.
My charge actually went through already

People on slickdeals are saying they're getting shipping confirmation for orders with priority shipping, free shipping orders are still in warehouse status. I guess they will not be canceling any orders. Deal of the century.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People on slickdeals are saying they're getting shipping confirmation for orders with priority shipping, free shipping orders are still in warehouse status. I guess they will not be canceling any orders. Deal of the century.
nice! it almost makes me wish i had ordered more (those in the ____ palettes are soooo tempting) but i feel like that would've been too greedy of me and i got 4 great things i had been wanting to try. so deal of the century in my book!

It takes 3-5 business days.. I ordered when the code went live (just 50% off - no glitch) and it's just the 3rd business day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or 4th? But definitely not the full 5 days yet.

Plus they are probably slammed right now, just like with UD and theBalm sales when shipping is slow.

I have no way of checking since they failed to create an account for me even though I DID make one.

I also just got my shipping confirmation! 
w00t.gif

Just got the shipping email for my "legit" order...the one I ordered first before the glitch came around.

Yet, the charge still isn't showing up in my bank account...and mine always updates within seconds of purchasing something.  Hmm...I dunno.  It'll probably magically appear a few days from now.

Back