• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys think they will honor the double discount orders?
It's hard to say. I've seen companies honor "accidental" discounts and I've seen companies cancel the orders that had accidental discounts. We'll just have to wait and see.

When do you think they would tell us by? Express got back to its customers almost immediately when it happened

I'm kind of hoping they do cancel them lol I didn't get that much but I feel bad for spending $20 on makeup I don't really need (even though I do want it).

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When do you think they would tell us by? Express got back to its customers almost immediately when it happened
I have no idea what to expect. I know one time when Modcloth had a site glitch with clearanced items they posted on facebook the same day letting customers know that they a) fixed it, and B) were honoring the orders that had been processed. On the other hand, when Coterie had a coupon code that they had not properly programmed that was being "misused" they cancelled all the orders and sent an email saying why TWO days later. So really, anything can happen at this point.

Those are the most recent examples I've seen personally, so idk.

I personally hope that they honor it since these are all items I genuinely wanted, but I've learned to expect anything.

Thanks!! I was so confused when I saw this! It turns out the purchase I made and posted a pic of didn't actually happen. I fell asleep before hitting "confirm" or whatever. I realized it this morning and I intended to buy when I got off work tonight.. I missed it!! Oh well. For the best!

Thank you!! I'll edit the heading. usofjessamerica, i edited your original post just to keep anyone just now finding the thread informed so people wouldn't have to answer the same question over and over 
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks!! I was so confused when I saw this!

It turns out the purchase I made and posted a pic of didn't actually happen. I fell asleep before hitting "confirm" or whatever. I realized it this morning and I intended to buy when I got off work tonight.. I missed it!! Oh well. For the best!
Well that feels just plain unfair :[[[[[ I guess that order wasn't mean to happen for you.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no idea what to expect. I know one time when Modcloth had a site glitch with clearanced items they posted on facebook the same day letting customers know that they a) fixed it, and B) were honoring the orders that had been processed. On the other hand, when Coterie had a coupon code that they had not properly programmed that was being "misused" they cancelled all the orders and sent an email saying why TWO days later. So really, anything can happen at this point.

Those are the most recent examples I've seen personally, so idk.

I personally hope that they honor it since these are all items I genuinely wanted, but I've learned to expect anything.
When I ordered, my status said ordered. Now it says warehouse. It sounds like they are being filled.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I ordered, my status said ordered. Now it says warehouse. It sounds like they are being filled.
Mine also says warehouse. I only used the 50% code last night, didn't attempt to stack them (not that I knew you could)

Mine says warehouse too. I'll be watching my status to see for any other changes!!

Mine also says warehouse, I didn't check earlier did your orders say processing before warehouse? Also I didn't stack the codes, it did it automatically. I had entered lakers50 had some stuff in my basket but didn't order, when I went back to complete the order it had the extra discount.

My apologies, I kinda skimmed through the posts. I guess it said ordered than updated to warehouse.

Mine also says warehouse, I didn't check earlier did your orders say processing before warehouse? Also I didn't stack the codes, it did it automatically. I had entered lakers50 had some stuff in my basket but didn't order, when I went back to complete the order it had the extra discount.
This is exactly what happened to me. No, it just went from ordered to warehouse.

I can't actually go to check on my order because even though i made an account after I ordered I never got an email about an account being created nor can i log in with the email and password i used...

yeah, it says my email does not have an account. even though i created one. ugh. now how will i check on my order? lol guess i'll have to wait for a shipping email

yeah, it says my email does not have an account. even though i created one. ugh. now how will i check on my order? lol guess i'll have to wait for a shipping email
Did you get a confirmation email for the order? You should have.

Did you get a confirmation email for the order? You should have.
I did but my account was never created even though I made one after I ordered. So I cant' check the status of the order. The confirmation email doesn't have any link to check its status

Back