• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldn't have... But I did.

I wanted to order a smudge stick eye liner (I have a mini collection of smudge sticks going on here), and then realized that with the 50% off sale for the regular price of a smudge stick ($20) I could get an eye shadow pallet containing a smudge stick eye liner.  So I ordered the In The Know pallet since it is the only "In the Something" pallet I don't already have and it comes with a charcoal grey smudge stick which is perfect for me.  The way I am justifying it is that it was like buying the smudge stick for regular price and getting the pallet free :)

I also got a color balm lipstick in the shade Amelia.

Thanks for sharing this amazing 50% off code!

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOLS what are you getting?!
I ended up getting $50 worth of stuff (code applied). I was hoping to buy all the palettes but I backed out. Hubby refused to take my money, so I get to spend it in Sephora in SF this weekend! weeheee

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up getting $50 worth of stuff (code applied). I was hoping to buy all the palettes but I backed out. Hubby refused to take my money, so I get to spend it in Sephora in SF this weekend! weeheee

nice! I'm saving for one last round at Sephora too! I just spent $55 -.- pooo-wie haha

Got these stuff:

shipment contents
s80501_product_thumb.jpg

Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set

s79101_product_thumb.jpg

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
aria
s60501_product_thumb.jpg

Deluxe Sample: Forever Your Curl Mascara

s83601_product_thumb.jpg

Long Wear Liquid Lip Set

s88101_product_thumb.jpg

After Glow Lip Color
Electric Pink
s88101_product_thumb.jpg

After Glow Lip Color
Vivid Violet

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nice! I'm saving for one last round at Sephora too! I just spent $55 -.- pooo-wie haha

Got these stuff:

shipment contents
s80501_product_thumb.jpg

Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set

s79101_product_thumb.jpg

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
aria
s60501_product_thumb.jpg

Deluxe Sample: Forever Your Curl Mascara

s83601_product_thumb.jpg

Long Wear Liquid Lip Set

s88101_product_thumb.jpg

After Glow Lip Color
Electric Pink
s88101_product_thumb.jpg

After Glow Lip Color
Vivid Violet

Oooo. Why did I not see those Long Wear Liquid Lip Set?! Ahhh! I want to go back and place another order! huuuhuu!

EDIT: Was trying to place another order but it seems like it did not accept the code. Maybe it's one time use every customer?
icon_question.gif

.... :|

I sort of declared a no-buy after thebalms sale

but...

50% is like, you shouldn't pass that up.

I've never used Stila... If I'm bad, what should I pick up..xD

I've love a foundation but I'm scared to try and color match online..

i told myself i wouldn't do it...not when victoria's secret has two free panty codes out, free shipping, and i have 2 $10 secret rewards to cash in...oh well. such is life...and that's whining that should go to another thread anyway!

I feel pretty good spending ~$23 and getting a bunch of sets with multiple little things -- eeeee!!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would pick up those UV lip colors but I don't feel like I'd commit to any of them.

Ok, I think I just have to. I just got into painting my lips and have NO bright colors for spring. Was debating bite beauty high pigment pencils since its high price for a lot more lipstick than I want (I looove their lip palettes for the size and variety). But 50% stila spring 2013, don't mind if I do!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooo. Why did I not see those Long Wear Liquid Lip Set?! Ahhh! I want to go back and place another order! huuuhuu!

EDIT: Was trying to place another order but it seems like it did not accept the code. Maybe it's one time use every customer?
icon_question.gif
they were seriously trying to hide that set! haha

Originally Posted by SweetTea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

.... :|

I sort of declared a no-buy after thebalms sale

but...

50% is like, you shouldn't pass that up.

I've never used Stila... If I'm bad, what should I pick up..xD

I've love a foundation but I'm scared to try and color match online..
I think of Stila as the "make up of my youth" -- its the first foundation I used and I looooooved everything they came out with. Um...everyone loves Stila Kitten eyeshadow. My favorite though (see the sale section) is Sparkle. Its a good brown-goldy. I suck at color matching off a computer so I am no help there.

Originally Posted by PickyPlease9114 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@usofjessamerica Yes! $23 for at least 9 stila items is pretty sweet!
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up tossing in the eyeshadow "Sparkle". Its the closest to Chloe in the old It Kit 3 shadow palette.

That It Kit was the first thing I bought from Sephora ($10!) and I remember seeing it everywhere for YEARS then they pulled it. I didn't use it much once my make up skills (and obsession...and collection) grew but I am not gonna lie... I cried when my boyfriend bumped into me in the bathroom and I shattered it a year ago. By that point that lil trio was a few years old?

Anyway, I dont know why I shared that anecdote. I guess it really means I HAD to buy Sparkle.

Any comments on the "in the..." palettes? 

edit: haha..ok I caved

But I have justification! Told fiance to get me UD Naked for my birthday. Instead, I got the In The Light palette along with several other items for $56..which is what UD would of cost after tax and shipping. :F

I got

Countless Color Pigment - Finale

Countless Color Pigment - Tye Dye (totally out of my comfort range, so pretty) 

In The Light Palette

Boutique LA Lady set

Mini Smudge Crayon Set

Oh man, why did I have to see this, lol?  I caved and ended up spending $100.  I got:

In the Garden

In the Light

Lip Glaze Trios in Music Festival and Road Trip

Convertible Color in Gerbera

Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners in Black and that pretty Turquoise

and the Long Wear Liquid Lip Set

And even though I technically only spent $99.50, it looks like they added the free Custom Color Blush in pink. 

Between this and my two Sephora orders, I need to hide my wallet for a bit...

Thanks so much for posting!

I wanted to get all the Color Balm but with all the sales... must resist.

I ended up getting:

Face The Day Multi-Use Moisturizing Gel Cream
Light Source Spot Correcting & Brightening Serum
Color Balm Lipstick-Evangeline (dusty rose)
all for $52.50! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully their skincare stuff is good since they made it look super promising on the description.

Wellll, I shouldn't have checked this forum today! haha.

I got In the Light, In the Moment, Sparkle (inspired by Jess!) and added the lip liner set to get free shipping.

I have been so bad this month but it's my bday month and the rest of my life will be a low buy.
rotfl.gif

ok I filled up another cart with the 3 in the (blank) palettes I don't have, but closed the page. Trying to stay strong but sooooo tempting.

Okay so.. I told myself last night I was NOT going to place an order, but now, I ended up placing an order & I justified it by saying "It's my birthday weekend, I can splurge on myself if I want it!" ... and of course I bought the In The Light palette (like I needed another neutral palette) AND the neutral color pigment set. I guess for 50% off, it makes me feel a bit better.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol. & now, I'm late for school. haha.

Back