• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of the glitch, I got In the Light, In the Moment, Pomegranate Crush Lip & Cheeck Stain, Kajal Eye Liner in topaz, Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set, Smudge Crayon in antique, Convertible Eye Color in stone, and eye shadow trio in rocker for a total of $50.40.

bah Okay I went for it. I didn't buy TOO much because i'm on a no makeup buy (lol) and I didn't want to be charged too too much in case the code doesn't goes through.

ughhhhh! why do these sales keep ending the day before my pay day? april 19th. first bobbi brown sale and now this 
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I shouldn't have... But I did.

I wanted to order a smudge stick eye liner (I have a mini collection of smudge sticks going on here), and then realized that with the 50% off sale for the regular price of a smudge stick ($20) I could get an eye shadow pallet containing a smudge stick eye liner.  So I ordered the In The Know pallet since it is the only "In the Something" pallet I don't already have and it comes with a charcoal grey smudge stick which is perfect for me.  The way I am justifying it is that it was like buying the smudge stick for regular price and getting the pallet free :)

I also got a color balm lipstick in the shade Amelia.

Thanks for sharing this amazing 50% off code!
NYX has dupes of these eyeliner pencils for $4.49  http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-48-retractable-eye-liner.aspx

Originally Posted by SweetTea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any comments on the "in the..." palettes? 
I have the purple and neutral ones and they're good quality.  Plus they come with those eye pencil thingies.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol I can think of so many brands that would tempt me with a 50% off sale but those brands would never happen. Looking at you NARS.
Word.  Come on Nars! 

The glitch has been fixed. I was so close to placing my order.. Now I don't feel like I wanna order anymore..so that's good in a way. 

Ugh, I almost placed an order because the glitch was happening on my account as well. But then I waited too long and they seemed to have fixed it lol. 50% off is still a great deal, but I probably should spare my wallet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My order was such a low value that the extra code only paid for my shipping and tax lol. so it really didn't do much 

I'm glad I made my order when I did. I keep justifying it by saying I had been needing a new black liquid eyeliner and wanted a Stila one after seeing my friends, so getting 3 summer 2013 products for just ten dollars more than what the eyeliner normally costs is well worth it.

If I hadn't just got the Nude'tude palette from Birchbox I probably would have gotten an In the ____ palette too.

I feel bad though because my friend who loves Stila was putting stuff in her cart when they cancelled the code :[

Lol dear lord. some girl on the slickdeals forum got this. I really hope she doesn't get screwed over somehow lol

Lip Glaze - Apricot Lip Glaze - Grapefruit Lip Glaze - Kitten Lip Liner Set Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set#28 Smudge and Line Brush Boutique L.A. Lady Set Holiday 2012 Brush Set Prime Pot - Caramel x2In The Light Palette x2In the Know Eye Shadow Palette x2In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette x2Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner x5Custom Color Blush - Pink FREEDeluxe Sample: Forever Your Curl Mascara FREESubtotal $477.0050% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($238.50)40% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($95.40)Tax $12.52Total $155.62

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol dear lord. some girl on the slickdeals forum got this. I really hope she doesn't get screwed over somehow lol

Lip Glaze - Apricot Lip Glaze - Grapefruit Lip Glaze - Kitten Lip Liner Set Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set#28 Smudge and Line Brush Boutique L.A. Lady Set Holiday 2012 Brush Set Prime Pot - Caramel x2In The Light Palette x2In the Know Eye Shadow Palette x2In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette x2Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner x5Custom Color Blush - Pink FREEDeluxe Sample: Forever Your Curl Mascara FREESubtotal $477.0050% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($238.50)40% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($95.40)Tax $12.52Total $155.62
5 eyeliners and two of each of the in the palettes?

i really hope she's gifting them and not selling them on ebay 
icon_frown.gif

Omg right?! I wonder if they knew this code would get out and cause make up pandemonium.

Lol dear lord. some girl on the slickdeals forum got this. I really hope she doesn't get screwed over somehow lol Lip Glaze - Apricot  Lip Glaze - Grapefruit  Lip Glaze - Kitten  Lip Liner Set  Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set #28 Smudge and Line Brush  Boutique L.A. Lady Set  Holiday 2012 Brush Set  Prime Pot - Caramel x2 In The Light Palette x2 In the Know Eye Shadow Palette x2 In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette x2 Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner x5 Custom Color Blush - Pink FREE Deluxe Sample: Forever Your Curl Mascara FREE Subtotal $477.00 50% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($238.50) 40% Off Everything on StilaCosmetics.com! ($95.40) Tax $12.52 Total $155.62

If it's ok with everyone else, I'll change the topic title to include that its expired now, just to not cause any confusion.

I thought it was good through the 18th? I hope they don't cancel my order, I would be really upset.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought it was good through the 18th?

I hope they don't cancel my order, I would be really upset.
IDK, i just double checked the LAKERS40 and LAKERS50 codes and they did not work for me, can anyone else confirm it's not working for them?

Considering that one lady got almost $500 in goods for $150, I wouldn't be surprised if they expired the code early to recoup losses.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IDK, i just double checked the LAKERS40 and LAKERS50 codes and they did not work for me, can anyone else confirm it's not working for them?

Considering that one lady got almost $500 in goods for $150, I wouldn't be surprised if they expired the code early to recoup losses.
I just tried them, didn't work.

LAKERS works for 25% off

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried them, didn't work.

LAKERS works for 25% off
Thank you!! I'll edit the heading.

usofjessamerica, i edited your original post just to keep anyone just now finding the thread informed so people wouldn't have to answer the same question over and over 
flowers.gif

Back