• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STILA 25% OFF COUPON!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually had a dream the other night I went to IMATS and got the two Stila In The Palettes I don't have for half off. I didn't go to IMATS IRL and having been thinking of when the best time to get these would be. Looks like today.

I picked up the convertible color blush in Poppy (I'm on a blush kick now and don't have any sort of reds) and the liquid eyeliner in Turquoise (my favorite color and it looks so fun for summer!).  Thanks for the heads up on the discount
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...although my wallet it a bit more grumbly now...

Got all this for $52 total:

s83601_product_thumb.jpg

Long wear liquid lip set - $16
Colors are Caprice, Coral, Petal, Muse... I don't ever see myself using that hot pink though! I can NOT pull that color off!
sadno.gif

s22109_product_thumb.jpg

Lip & Cheek Stain in Passion Fruit - $12
s46101_product_thumb.jpg

Eye shadow trio in Goddess - $10
s1c404_product_thumb.jpg

Eye shadow trio - Rose Gold Glow - $14
s60501_product_thumb.jpg

Deluxe Sample of Forever Your Curl Mascara

I had been planning on getting the Lorac Unzipped palette from Sephora for Chic Week, but I think I'll be happier with the nude colors in these two trios (had the Goddess before and loved it).  I went back this morning to try and use the code again (just to fill the cart for fun... NOT spending any more money!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) and it wouldn't let me, although I could use the 40% off code.  Also, it seemed like it only worked on a $50 minimum, which wasn't required last night.

I placed an order last night...I have been sort of good lately, as in thinking awhile before I purchase things. I have been wanting to try the balms for awhile now, so I got the two balms in Evangeline and Natasha, the stay all day liquid lipstick in Patina, the tinted moisturizer in tan, and the deluxe mascara and other samples all for exactly $50. Not too bad, right? I talked myself out of the Baublebar purchase till I see a good promo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I started to and then didn't.  There was nothing I really needed in spite of the deal.

I just purchased 4 convertible blushes and the in the light palette for around $50. They took off the 50% and then an another additional 40%! I'm not sure if it was a glitch but that is an amazing deal.

I JUST CAVED SO HARD

I don't know if it is a site glitch or what but it's adding 50% off and 40% off to the order, so I got 2 liquid eyeliners (one in black and one in turquoise) AND two of the countless color pigments (in center stage and light show) for $30 when you include shipping.

Considering any one of these items alone is like $22 I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

between the birchbox shop, lancome, and this, i have to stop now.

I'm sooooo grounded. But maybe this is a good thing. I just got my tax money in and I kept dancing with the idea of buying a new nice purse with it but I kept feeling guilty at the thought of spending a bunch of money on a new purse right now when I'm taking an unpaid internship this summer.

So I think now that I did this maybe I'll be good...honestly there isn't another brand that could do a 50% off sale right now that would get me to buy something (besides banana republic, but i actually NEED work clothes for this summer so i've already planned on doing that)

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sooooo grounded. But maybe this is a good thing. I just got my tax money in and I kept dancing with the idea of buying a new nice purse with it but I kept feeling guilty at the thought of spending a bunch of money on a new purse right now when I'm taking an unpaid internship this summer.

So I think now that I did this maybe I'll be good...honestly there isn't another brand that could do a 50% off sale right now that would get me to buy something (besides banana republic, but i actually NEED work clothes for this summer so i've already planned on doing that)
lol I can think of so many brands that would tempt me with a 50% off sale but those brands would never happen. Looking at you NARS.

ahhh i want to order now but i'm afraid the extra discount is a glitch and they'll end up taking it off...

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahhh i want to order now but i'm afraid the extra discount is a glitch and they'll end up taking it off...
I was worried about that too. If that happens I'll just cancel the order or something. I really can't see them not honoring the price I was charged for, though. At least that's my experience with other companies.

I might have just placed another order for two more blushes...Lilium and Petunia.  If they cancel my order or change it so it charges what actually should be charged...so be it.  I'm terrible.  
icon_confused.gif

The problem is that I don't mind if it's canceled but I dont' want to make an order if they're going to end up charging me another amount later on...

This just happened with express.com a few days ago and people had to go and cancel their orders because the charge was showing up in their receipt 

Wow - I just did it. It really seems to good to be true that I just ordered $176 worth of stuff for $53. I hope it's not a mistake! Feels like I'm stealing it. I got the In The Moment and In The Garden palettes (I've had In The Light for a year and I LOVE it), One Step Correct, Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm, and Yumberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain. I'm excited!

I really don't need anything.....but I wanna get me some convertible color! and i'm also eyeing that In The Garden palette. x.x

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow - I just did it. It really seems to good to be true that I just ordered $176 worth of stuff for $53. I hope it's not a mistake! Feels like I'm stealing it. I got the In The Moment and In The Garden palettes (I've had In The Light for a year and I LOVE it), One Step Correct, Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm, and Yumberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain. I'm excited!
WOW. what a steal. I knew I could've done some damage if I had upped my limit to spend to like $50, but I really don't need that much stuff.

I feel like they should honor the orders that went through. If they adjust it later that's an unauthorized charge.

Back