Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hezzie...thanks! and that would be cool to see retro on you since you all know how much i love retro style :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

tonight i got the inspiration from Vicki Martinez and Ceelo Green's last performance on the Voice...you'll see what i mean ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

rimmel clean finish foundation, covergirl clean pressed powder

nyx jep in lime, shany 36 neon palette (various light and medium golds mixed into crease and brow bone, bright true gold for lid), Smokey palette (orange/gold mixed on top of true gold for bolder pop), 28 neutral palette (matte brown as outer edge define), nyx liq liner in extreme coffee, greatlash mascara, love and beauty glitter liner in gold swept over brown shadow definition.

love and beauty loose gold shimmer powder with attached brush mixed with NYC loose shimmer powder in champagne for tops of cheek bones, prescriptives sunsheen bronzer as contour, aziza double blush palette (light peach/pink), maybelline eye studio gel liner in blackest black as football swipe

flirt lip pencil in cherry pie, milani glossy pencil in hot flash

I was thinking the same thing as amour, I love that gold on you! Great look Xina!

thank you guys! i actually wasn't sure i like the gold myself so thanks for the votes of confidence ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

B..do you watch the voice? ceelo's candidate Vicki Martinez came out singing "we are young..no one can tell we are wrong...." with that football swipe and i had to do the look! they do a lot of great makeup on her and i'm doing another look today probably :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sweet!!!! i didnt meant to exclude you hezzie...i just mentioned to bonnie cuz we talk about america's got talent lol. Vicki and Dia are my favorites, but Vicki has such a bold personality that they do awesome work on her, and i'm gonna do a teal look after a performance she did last week, i liked it so much i took a pic with my phone lol when ya doing ur retro look? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Don't worry, I didnt feel excluded. I just figured I would chime in lol I love Dia too, shes my husbands fav. I was totally gonna do that teal look!!! Great minds think alike ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a few things to do today (leaving right after I post this) so I'll do the retro look later today. I cleaned my brushes that I will need for it so I'm all set. I'm picking up my new glasses today so I might even take pics with them on hehe

yay i cant wait to see hezzie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> dia is hardcore my hubby's favorite too...weird i wonder if it's her innocent look? HAHAHAHAHA. and i would love to see your glasses! i LOVE glasses, i have two pairs of sunglasses and three pairs of eyeglasses...i used to sell them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like Dia and I don't. She's cute, she has a nice voice but zero personality. I missed out on seeing Vicci perform live - twice - in my area last year. She also opened for Jefferson Starship in Spokane (2008 or 2009?) and she had the crowd going wild. Our best friends went to that concert and that's when they first saw her and became fans. They wanted to take us to the concerts she was giving her locally but we just didn't go. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I'm kicking myself! LOL

Personally I think it's going to be up to Beverly or Vicci but of course the guy and Dia could be sleepers.

Dia was number 1. on itunes last week...shes in serious running to win, don't be surprised ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> people like her because of her soft personality, and i think others like Bev and Vicki for theirs, so its a matter of personal choice and i can't choose right now LOL

I hope Dia doesn't win. She's cute but she's just not someone I can see who would sell out venues. When she sang with Blake last night she couldn't outshine him much less be his equal unlike Beverly and Vicci who were able to match and outshine their coaches.

OHHHHH I love this one!!!! My favorite for sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hezzie...thanks! and that would be cool to see retro on you since you all know how much i love retro style :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

tonight i got the inspiration from Vicki Martinez and Ceelo Green's last performance on the Voice...you'll see what i mean ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back