Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a SG face tat look? Give Kat VD a run for her money.  Up for the challenge?

I was thinking of the 80's look and then Nicole's last look popped into my head - the one with the stars on her face - IDK.

Sure i'll do it dream! it'll be this evening cuz i need to do some shopping first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

girl...thanks! my husband didnt like it so much and called me "left eye" all night, silly i did it under my right! LOL anyway thanks again ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think Dia is uber shy and her personality will come with more experience. I love her, I hope she at least gets a record deal out of this.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOOOOO!!!!  I thought you meant my OTHER post!! Pshaw! MY BAD!!  Sorry! LOL!!
hehehe :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Xina no I don't watch that show :X  I feel so left out haha

For my look today I used this tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzL8oZq0YuE

I messed up the eyeliner but I kinda think its a retro meets SG look lol I did my best!

I didnt put anything on my lips because I was in a little bit of a hurry. But eyes are ELF 100 palette cream color (which was S**T!) and I used ELF pigment green moss. Then a palette from Icing for the black. Femme couture black gel liner and black mascara.  I need to try this look again because I don't feel like I did a good job ( as far what I wanted) but I don't really have the brushes I needed. Anyway, I did my best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is MY Avril Lavigne/Suicide Girl INSPIRED look for today. I don't claim to be a SG in this country or any other country, nor do I claim to be Avril Lavigne. This is my interpretation of several looks I've seen.

That being said. Products used:

Eyes:
Deb Shop palette - bright/deep purple

Generic palette distributed by Boots - dark gray

Milani Black Magic Line & Eye Glimmer- black as base for the lid; glitter for under the brow

Feme Couture mascara - black

L'Oreal intense eyeliner pencil - black

Face:

Hard Candy Just Face it Foundation

ELF mattifying powder.

Lips:

NYC lipstick - 908C

WnW lip liner - fab fuschia

oh hezzie this is FANTASTIC!!!! i don't even know where to begin...it's all great!

This look is my favorite too! The gold looks amazing on you.

LOVE THE PURPLE and your hair! I'm most def going to sport this, thanks Hezzie

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is MY Avril Lavigne/Suicide Girl INSPIRED look for today. I don't claim to be a SG in this country or any other country, nor do I claim to be Avril Lavigne. This is my interpretation of several looks I've seen.

That being said. Products used:

Eyes:
Deb Shop palette - bright/deep purple

Generic palette distributed by Boots - dark gray

Milani Black Magic Line & Eye Glimmer- black as base for the lid; glitter for under the brow

Feme Couture mascara - black

L'Oreal intense eyeliner pencil - black

Face:

Hard Candy Just Face it Foundation

ELF mattifying powder.

Lips:

NYC lipstick - 908C

WnW lip liner - fab fuschia

Oh I love that purple. Love how rich it looks. That look would be fantastic with a nice black dress and stilettos for a nice out on the town. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My thoughts exactly, Zadi
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I love that purple. Love how rich it looks. That look would be fantastic with a nice black dress and stilettos for a nice out on the town. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tangerine...thanks for your comment about the gold, it's so weird to read what people think when originally i wasn't sure i liked it myself since it's not my normal color palette....are you going to post an SG look at all?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Awww. . . That's totally understandable. At least you're very modest about it. MEEP! I'm not sure what would look would suit me. . . I'm kind of shy to mess it up. 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tangerine...thanks for your comment about the gold, it's so weird to read what people think when originally i wasn't sure i liked it myself since it's not my normal color palette....are you going to post an SG look at all?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

Pssssh! Most of my looks are messed up lol I'm sure you would do a FANTASTIC one!

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww. . . That's totally understandable. At least you're very modest about it. MEEP! I'm not sure what would look would suit me. . . I'm kind of shy to mess it up. 
icon_redface.gif

Back