Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eek.gif
believe me, even this one is messed up a little. But thats how we learn :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I messed up with the glitter under the brows :/

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THE PURPLE!? No way. It's an amazing look. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Hi Everyone, again I apologize for my lack of posting and makeup motivation lately. I'm not feeling too good and it's not letting up much. I hope it will soon, I haven't even hardly put makeup on myself (If i do, it's a small amount). But lastnight my friend Jordan asked to come over for makeup therapy and I couldn't resist, because I love putting makeup on others way more than myself by a long shot. She asked to be a suicide girl...

Maybelline Superstay foundation in natural tan. Covergirl clean pressed powder. Elf shimmer cream as highlight on cheekbones, topped with NYC loose shimmer shadow in pearl opal. Elf honey powder as contour.

NYX jep in rocky mountain green all over lid. Shany 36 neon palette (medium lime green all over lid). CS smokey palette (shimmer light green on brow bone and inner corners of eyes, graphite and black mixed on lid, black as outer edge definition). Love and beauty glitter liner in gold on lid as shown. Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in black generously lined all around and winged out. Love and beauty shimmer palette (medium shimmer blue swept under lower lashline liner, for added color pop). Big as fake lashes from 99 cent store...they are like spider lashes. curled way out and a coat of NYC lengthening mascara

Aziza blushes (mix of light pink and berry pink shades)

Hard Candy shimmer neutral lip liner. Mix of homeade hot pink and matte pink. Hard Candy plumping lipgloss in pink lady

Awe! Hope you feel better...  I dont know what's in the air, but I know a lot of people that going thru "stuff" right now and no one is feeling motivated to do anything. 

I hope it passes soon for you and that everything is well.

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Everyone, again I apologize for my lack of posting and makeup motivation lately. I'm not feeling too good and it's not letting up much. I hope it will soon, I haven't even hardly put makeup on myself (If i do, it's a small amount)....

oooooOOoo! I love the suicide girls! I've met some of them, some of the girls do a Peepshow called "Pretty Things PeePshow". The co-founder of "the suicide girls" preforms in it. Her name is Go-Go Amy. I think you should check them out! They put on an AWESOME show! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww sorry to hear you're not feeling well....hope it passes soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wore this yesterday (my day off) and thought you guys might like to see it. I wanted to play with my new MUFE Pink and white eyeshadows!!

wow that first picture is something with all those lip piercings.   Makes you want to take a small lock and keep those lips shut.  

Giddy...sorry haven't been on hardly at all! anyway gorgeous look!!! i love the dark lips and hot pink eyes, awesome colors together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Amazing make-up. I want to try it on my next make up. I wonder what would be my look wearing that kind of make-up.

Back