Summerswap 2014 Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't even opened it yet?????  You have way more self control than I do.  The dog could escape from the fence and be running loose in traffic, the house could be on fire, the kid could be in anaphalaptic shock from a bee sting, Publishers Clearing House could be knocking at my door and George Clooney could have just dropped on one knee and pulled out a diamond ring...I'm still opening that box!

(ok, I am kidding on one of them....I would pause for Clooney...no seriously the box would have to wait for the kid, but nothing else)
Rotfl, you are so crazy!! Love it!

Ok do the macaroon from Sucre' count? If so, love them. I just recently tried them and I was pleasantly surprise. I haven't ventured out to other places but I will.

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in real quick and say if I disappear for the next few days/weeks, I have not swaplifted you my dear swapper!

My sister ended up passing on Saturday night so it's going to be a whirlwind around here. I am still lurking a bit around here as a distraction but seeing as my package is still en route/surprising me, I have no clue yet when I'll be able to reveal it.

You all have been a great source of laughter and comfort to me the past few months, without even knowing it and I am just thrilled to be in a community full of not just makeup-happy, but loving and supportive ladies.
So sorry to hear :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> big hugs to you and your family!!!

Ok my local snacks have made their way in the box, although I think you can get some of them anywhere, but I couldn't find anything else. The box is packed, and will go out tomorrow!

ok ok ok ok. i'm going to run my last regression and then i'm going home i swear. please dont hate me everyone. i can't believe i picked this box up before noon and haven't opened it yet. i tried to open it in the car but it was too big to sit on my lap and tear it open at the same time!

Just tracked my buddies package. It says it was delivered.  Eee!  Now i'm all nervous.  Hope she likes it. 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

My phone just died with all of the pictures on it, but as soon as it is charged up (and I have some dinner in my belly- I may or may not have put off cooking to open my box!) I will post the reveal!!

Also, you have made two other little ladies VERY happy indeed  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in real quick and say if I disappear for the next few days/weeks, I have not swaplifted you my dear swapper!

My sister ended up passing on Saturday night so it's going to be a whirlwind around here. I am still lurking a bit around here as a distraction but seeing as my package is still en route/surprising me, I have no clue yet when I'll be able to reveal it.

You all have been a great source of laughter and comfort to me the past few months, without even knowing it and I am just thrilled to be in a community full of not just makeup-happy, but loving and supportive ladies.
Sorry for your loss. Hang in there.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

My phone just died with all of the pictures on it, but as soon as it is charged up (and I have some dinner in my belly- I may or may not have put off cooking to open my box!) I will post the reveal!!

Also, you have made two other little ladies VERY happy indeed  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! I'm so glad!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@rachelshine huge hugs and comfort and all of the things I wish I could send you over the internet (cup of tea, big fuzzy blanket, maybe some ice cream?).  I'm so sorry for your loss   :hugs3:

image.jpg

To the reveals!

I am starting to get ancey about my package!!! Come to me lovely box of goodness!!!! I know I may still have a while to wait, but I may have reached the limit of my patience! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think my swap buddy knows this already, but just in case she doesn't, I'm taking a much needed family vacation next week (Monday - Saturday) with my sweetheart & my 6 littles. The hubs leaves again September 1st for more training (gotta love being a military spouse) so this is our last family hoo-rah for a while. I'm super excited (for the trip, not for the training)!

So if my fabulous box of magical goodies comes next week, I have my sweetheart of a neighbor collecting my mail for me & I will do my epic reveal with a thousand photos as soon as I get back next Sunday. :)

I'm loving watching everyone else's reveals! You ladies are so clever & fun! I have so many ideas for secret Santa!!!!!!

Eee!  @Kelli  I got a box!  I have to take the garbage cans out to the curb (you would think that one of the guys who live in the downstairs apartment would take it out occasionally, but, no, it's me, EVERY SINGLE WEEK) and take a shower before I can open everything because I can already tell it's going to be a EXTRAVAGANZA!

So sorry to hear. Big hugs to you! My thoughts and prayers are with  you and your family. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so sorry for your loss @rachelshine. Take all the time that you need.  We will be here waiting for you with hugs and understanding ands comfort.  You and your family are in my thoughts.  Please know that we are here for you, whatever you need.   :hugs3:

@@rachelshine I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you & your family, and I'm glad that MUT can provide you some comfort.

Latest posts

Back