Summerswap 2014 Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay (dancing banana, dancing banana, dancing banana)

Eeeeeppp!! My second course package came!! I just got home from the gym and had a 9:30 PM dinner (boo) before I saw the package! Omg @ you are amazing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! I'm glad that you love your goodies! Enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eeeeeppp!! My second course package came!! I just got home from the gym and had a 9:30 PM dinner (boo) before I saw the package! Omg @ you are amazing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
do u mind posting a pic? i want to see how the gift came out :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

please let us know what happens...I'm happy to chip in for @@jayeme - but it may have to wait till next week...I'm on the road still!

Hi everyone, just an update from me -- 

I spoke to the post office several times before someone even talked to my mail carrier, finally on Thursday they told me he didn't remember anything about the package. So I guess probably it was stolen. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just hate this, I hate that I didn't get to see what @@Bizgirlva picked out for me, I hate that all her effort was stolen by some creeper, I hate talking on the phone so I hated the whole trying to track it down process, and I'm just really sad about how this turned out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@@Bizgirlva, any luck putting a claim on the package with usps?

So sorry I just saw this, how unfortunate :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I submitted a claim last week, it's STILL pending.
No worries, I just posted it today - wasn't online much towards the end of the week as I had family in town. Do let me know if you hear anything. I guess I don't really have high hopes, though, but it's so sad as I've never even had a really negative experience with USPS before. But this is just awful. Of all the things that could've been lost/stolen, this is the worst.

Ugh, that sucks so much about the lost package, ladies! I'm sorry! I've had a few close calls with USPS misdelivering or losing a package, but never this bad.

Once they marked a package as delivered, but I was sure it had not been. So, I called, filed the claim, etc, everything you have all done. They basically told me that it must have been delivered and someone in the building stole it (but we have a locked mail room with a doorman, so I knew that wasn't the case). Anyway, the package finally arrived... 5 days later. I imagine that it had been hiding somewhere in the delivery vehicle and eventually made its way back to me. Anyway, I hope something like this happens for you @@jayeme! Maybe it will magically appear in a week because someone just dropped the ball. Here's hoping! 

I got my gift today! Just opened it and it's fabulous! This is box one of three, my very mysterious swap buddy won't reveal her identity until box three. Thank you so much whoever you are. I can say that she is awesome! I have to run some errands, so I'll post my reveal later on this evening.

image.jpg

I got my gift today! Just opened it and it's fabulous! This is box one of three, my very mysterious swap buddy won't reveal her identity until box three. Thank you so much whoever you are. I can say that she is awesome! I have to run some errands, so I'll post my reveal later on this evening.

image.jpg
I am *IN LOVE* with this card...it's absolutely beautiful!  Looking forward to your reveal!

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS! GUESS WHAT! IT IS A POST OFFICE MIRACLE!!!!!!! @@Bizgirlva ! I just got home after being out of town for a few days, and guess what was waiting for me???? MY SUMMERSWAP PACKAGE!!!! I don't know where it's been for the past few weeks but it's here now!! Actually apparently they left a notice for it on Thursday like it was no big deal, and my friend who was picking up my mail for me went to get it since he was going there anyway (and he didn't tell me while I was gone because he didn't realize it was important apparently). BUT NOW IT IS HERE!!! I am going to open it now and will be back with pictures shortly! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!

Back