Summerswap 2014 Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I don't have really high hopes at this point but maybe the mail carrier will be helpful.

That's so exciting! I hope it comes soon and that you don't scare your mailman too badly when he arrives :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just wanted to say if it was in a flat rate box, I am not sure if you have recourse, but your buddy might.  Those are insured for up to $50. The problem is they did say they delivered it so they will probably try to claim they aren't liable, but I bet if your buddy was persistent she might be able to get the $.  This would obviously not be a replacement for the package itself but might enable her to replace some of what was in it if she felt inclined to do so.

I honestly am heartbroken that this happened to you.

I just wanted to say if it was in a flat rate box, I am not sure if you have recourse, but your buddy might.  Those are insured for up to $50. The problem is they did say they delivered it so they will probably try to claim they aren't liable, but I bet if your buddy was persistent she might be able to get the $.  This would obviously not be a replacement for the package itself but might enable her to replace some of what was in it if she felt inclined to do so.

I've put a claim on the the box.  Waiting on USPS to respond. 

@@tulosai I was just thinking that same thing! Hope things all work out.

I've put a claim on the the box.  Waiting on USPS to respond. 
Yes @@Bizgirlva is really on top of things! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even though I haven't seen what she sent me, she is still a great swap buddy! 

really hope everything works out for you in the end. 
Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

And on a happier note, my buddy's package was delivered today! I don't think she knows it's coming (I asked a roadie to tell her but I don't think that person has been online since I sent the message, which is fine, surprises are good) and I hope it arrived safely! I'm so impatient, and nervous -- I hope she likes it!

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And on a happier note, my buddy's package was delivered today! I don't think she knows it's coming (I asked a roadie to tell her but I don't think that person has been online since I sent the message, which is fine, surprises are good) and I hope it arrived safely! I'm so impatient, and nervous -- I hope she likes it!
someone is going to be really happy today! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Yes @@Bizgirlva is really on top of things! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even though I haven't seen what she sent me, she is still a great swap buddy!
If the claim doesn't work out for some reason, please post your summerswap wish list! I would be happy to volunteer to send you a little something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> everyone here must get a gift or the makeup cherubs will cry!!

If the claim doesn't work out for some reason, please post your summerswap wish list! I would be happy to volunteer to send you a little something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> everyone here must get a gift or the makeup cherubs will cry!!
Same here!! I am so sad for you @@jayeme!! Sending out curses if someone stole your package. 

Same here!! I am so sad for you @@jayeme!! Sending out curses if someone stole your package. 

Ditto. If it doesn't work out, count on me to help out.

That's so sweet of you all! MUT is full of such nice people and such positive vibes, totally the opposite of so many parts of the internet and I just really appreciate it. Babs did say that even if we can't get anything worked out I'll be getting some kind of package in the mail, so I guess there is a contingency plan of sorts.

Count me in too! I'm semi broke but no buy isn't broken if it's for someone else and I can always spare a few bucks to make someone happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi guys! I'm late on sending my package out and I promise it will be out on Wednesday. My friend past away and it's been a horrible week.

So my deepest apologies to my giftee.

Back