Super Hot Halloween Costume Thread...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So Ladies...Halloween is right around the corner!! It is by far my fave Holiday so I am getting excited. Let's post pics of hot costumes for inspiration...or purchase!!

Here's some of my Top Picks...they are pricey, but amazing!!

Tinkerbell $288

Cadet Girl $464

Cinderella $320

Naughty Nurse $200

Reaction score
I haven't actually dressed up for Halloween in the past 15 years. lol.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't actually dressed up for Halloween in the past 15 years. lol. Yeah, It's been a few years since i've actually dressed up but I'm going to this year.

That second costume is hot.

Reaction score
I have dressed up every year for as long as I can remember. Last Year I was Wonder Woman.

Reaction score
Very Nice Manders!!! I've always wanted to have an awesome halloween costume but there never was anything special to dress up for. We usually just stay home being bored on Halloween!

Reaction score
Those are some awesome costumes!! where do you order those from??

I don't know yet.. I was Jasmine last year.. and i'm tempted to do that again.. lol but i don't want to do the same costume 2 years in a row :S

Reaction score
Holloween <3

I have tons of costumes which I buy from sites like Trashy.

My favorite in my collection is my Pink "Bunny" outfit and my "Dorothy" outfit. I also have a bunch of Kimono's and Chinese dresses.

Reaction score
WOW!! I love halloween!!! lol No big surprise there since it's the unoffical crossdressers national holiday!!! So I'd wear any one of those outfits!!

Here's my costume - kind of a she devil of sorts...

Yahoo! Photos - DSC09438

Karren

Reaction score
I love Halloween! I'm not sure if I'll do anything this year since I'm going back to school. I might be too stressed out from school to do much of anything

Reaction score
I love Halloween too! I'm thinking about having a costume made, but I have no idea what I want to be.
I hope to get some ideas here!

Reaction score
Yea some of those are pricey but very cute. I like halloween but dont ever do anything on it. I'd like to but just dont know what Id do. I like going to the stores afterwards tho cuz then all the candy goes on sale.

Reaction score
OMG you just reminded me!! I need to get a hot costume I loooove freakin halloween! Too bad my bff just moved out to the states... we always partied together

Reaction score
Those costumes are HOT!!! I love that they're all corset tops, they make you look really shapely. I like the Naughty Nurse one! If I ever bought this costume it wouldn't just be for halloween LOL

Reaction score
i loovee haloween i try and dressup every year! i think this was a great thread idea !

Reaction score
Great idea! I always plan on dressing up but then i dont because im too cheap. lol

Reaction score
Wow cute costumes. I want to be a genie or maybe a belly dancer this year.

Babyangel

Latest posts