Super rave for egminerals cover me foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some EG samples:

Christeen YG foundation

Callie YG foundation

My Fair Lady highlighter

My Fair Lady contour

Leena concealer

Fanned Pink blush

Sherbert blush

Corals Copper blush

Danish Glow blush

Use the coupon SPRING BEAUTY for 25% off (I think).

I can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Urr3tart3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am overwhelemed by the selection of colors O_O LOL I know what you mean. I have tried many colors and can't find one I like on me

Originally Posted by Urr3tart3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am overwhelemed by the selection of colors O_O Me too!Every time I go to look, I get overwhelmed/distracted/indecisive etc and end up not ordering. I've ordered from them once, and didn't hit it quite right on the foundations, and haven't been able to decide on another order.

I'd send them a sample of a color that you already use and ask them to make it in Cover Me for you. Since they'll do it for no charge even for samples it would be worth it to try the Cover Me foundation.

Ladies the true this company have an excellent customer service ,I also have problem with so many colors I didn't know where to start. I email them with the colors that I use in other foundation and they response in less than few hours. I'm a nw30 mac ( advised 50% cara and 50% claire) I wouldn't ever imagine try to mix those, I always endup with like a 100 samples without a good match ,hope this work for me.

They are up there in my top 2 for everything now. If you can't find your match just send them a sample and they'll make yours in any formula you ask at no extra charge.

ICECOOKIES

Which primer do you use ? I have very oily skin . I got their high definition finisher primer and the translucent primer. Do you use their primer or another brand ? Did you try their eyeshadows?

You mention you have 2 favorites which other foundation do you love ?

Hi GinaLinda35 - I use their Oily skin Primer and it works!

I also love their Hi Def Pro finishing powder over my foundation for a matte look.

I also love Monave because not too many companies offer colors that suit my darker complexion but Monave has for a long time. They also have excellent lip, blush and eye shadow as does Earthen Glow Minerals

The link to the company is

/

I also got the monave but it didn't control my very oily skin and i don't know how to find my perfect match it was too yellow or too pink.

I didn't know that Egminerals and Earthen Glow Minerals were one and the same but they are. I had ordered from them previously many eye shadows and foundations but for some reason hadn't tried it. When I went to the website it was familiar but I placed another order anyway. Over the weekend I used my Cover Me samples of foundation and I will say that this foundation is incredible. It is nothing like mineral foundation at all. The coverage is flawless and it applies so easily and looks seamless. Another big plus is that it holds true to this same form all day with no touch ups.

Alright you all have me curious about this brand. lol! The lemming in me is ready to jump off the cliff
wink.gif
Before I order though, I would love if you could list the ingredients from the Cover Me formula. I saw on their site they have an ingredients section for "powder foundations" but is it the same for all three formulas? could someone just enter it in as it appears on the ingredients label? Thanks a lot!!

Not sure about the difference in ingredients for the foundations other than only 1 has rice powder but I think and don't quote me Cover Me has Tio2, Mica and Zinc and the same for Youthful Glow. They're having a 30% off sale now use code Thank You Sale. I'd email them for sure on what's in the foundations rather than go on my guess.

Im itching to buy full pots of their foundations but I do not know what shade I am so I ordered 2 sample kits
frown.gif

Im sad because its 30% off and I even cant buy full pots

maybe someone here could help me with my shade in EG?

I sent them an email and they recommended some shades for me, but I think they could be dark for my skintone based on description

Hi all - I am starting to love Cover Me too from EGM.....I am finally getting the technique for applying it down and when I do get it right - it lasts all day - and I usually never have that with any other company. The one thing I wish is that it had less of a full matte look to it and a bit of a 'glow' to it - but sometimes I lightly apply Youthful Glow on top - and it looks beautiful!!

Originally Posted by DreamSonia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all - I am starting to love Cover Me too from EGM.....I am finally getting the technique for applying it down and when I do get it right - it lasts all day - and I usually never have that with any other company. The one thing I wish is that it had less of a full matte look to it and a bit of a 'glow' to it - but sometimes I lightly apply Youthful Glow on top - and it looks beautiful!!
Hi

Whats your technique to make it last all day? Can you explain?

Back