Super rave for egminerals cover me foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a jar of this some time ago and loved it but strayed because I didnt find enough glow in the Cover me (the glow I bought seperately didnt quite do the trick) and not enough coverage in the youthfull Glow formula. Well- something occured to me suddently- I just dumped a generous amount of the funafuti sands glow (from EG as well) into the foundation jar, capped it and mixed it around, and viola! I dont know why it hadnt occured to me before! Duh! At first I was scared I had dumped in to much, the jar got an opaque sheen from the outside and when I opened it, it looked super sparkly; but when I put it on it was PERFECTION. Needless to say it is HG status- perfection. This is now #1 on my list of about 30+ mmu tried- says a lot! I have tried some awesome MMU but the staying powder of this one nocked all those out cold.

Highly recommend girls! You can achieve full coverage, AWESOME staying powder (which is CRUCIAL to me), goes on smoothly, looks natural (if you moisterize of course!) and I found my EXACT color match- Claire- if it helps anyone I am a BE medium beige, a joppa Sunrise, a MAC NC 30-35 and usually in the medium/light medium catagory in mmu.

A must Try!

too many colours/shades to choose from earthen glow minerals... i'm getting dizzy just looking at the selection. i don't know which one to choose.

they're having 30% off sale at the moment. CODE: 2009 Sale

smile.gif

There are a lot of colors and I am really confused right now. Any suggestions on foundations for heavy coverage and neutral or golden skin tone. Anyone who uses Medium tan in EDM switch to EG and find a match?

ColorMeQuickly, they have free sample kits (fair, light, medium etc. in baggies either in Cover Me - heavy coverage, matte - or Youthful Glow - medium coverage, glowy), but they are out of stock now. They also have Cover Glow, it's glowy and heavy coverage, unfortunately only a few shades (16 I think), so I would order one of the darker sample kits when they're in stock and one or two of the darker shades in Cover Glow (they don't have free samples in Cover Glow).

How does Cover me work with dry or dehydrated skin? I find that many mineral foundations accentuate flakes and dryness and I wanted to try this one.

I think that mmu can accentuate pores and fine lines on dry skin. You can fix the problem with moisterizer on some but not others. If you skin is extremely severely dry I think this might be too drying and can accentuate dryness and issues mentioned above, but if its not that dry then give it a shot, all skins are different.

I think I'm going to order some samples from EG now. I'm using EDM now and for the second time around it's not looking that good on me anymore.

Has this broken anybody out?

Back