Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited I purchased the Snow White box at the last minute – that box looks amazing. I was most excited about the Sleeping Beauty box, but I'm not really feeling it. I have so many aloe vera products. I hope I like it more once it arrives.

I got the Sleeping Beauty/Snow White bundle today which was a surprise, since I never heard from DHL and I'm way to lazy to dig through my accounts to find the tracking.  Meme never sends tracking until AFTER I have boxes...

Pretty happy with both, I'm a little disappointed in both a body and face whitener that is a physical whitener only it seems, ie. has zinc or another whitening ingredient to just make you LOOK white, I was hoping for more actual skin brighteners/lighteners that work over time.  BUT, I'm really pretty happy with the boxes, I'm even excited for one of the Aloe products since it's portable and can be used on cuticles, lips, etc.  I have two HUGE tubs of aloe/aloe & snail mucin in the fridge which will most likely never be used, I'm just not a huge Aloe person and I live in Seattle with no chance of sunburn, lol!

Sleeping Beauty is not very exciting but it is practical... meh.

LOVE Snow White.

Really wish I had gotten Rapunzel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for all the spoilers.

I was really sad to find out I MISSED all three of the first princess boxes. I'm not fond of Tinkerbell anymore so I don't want to purchase her box. However, I was really beating myself up about missing The Little Mermaid box, because I LOVE little mermaid.

But now, seeing the box, I misled myself into thinking that the products/box would really be DISNEY. But then I realized, they're *Asian and there was never a copyright for Disney listed. I'm not bummed, more relieved because I really got upset I missed The Little Mermaid box LOL.

*Note: Please do not be offended by my *Asian comment, nor am I generalizing/calling out any Asian on MUT. I simply said "they're [memebox] Asian" because a lot of Asian products are US duplicates and vice versa.

I was happy with the Rapunzel box (thrilled with the Elizavecca product...I never even knew they had a hair product.) And I hope this Elizavecca product trend continues. 

The Sleeping Beauty was definitely disappointing. It annoyed me that there was 2 Aloe Vera products, which seemed entirely random (and yes, definitely cheap filler items for that box). They don't really fit the theme either.

But the Snow White box was by far one of the best Memeboxes I've ever received (or seen). The Chosungah product alone was enough to make the box for me. But I also can't wait to try the whitener, I have the rice cleanser from that brand and almost bought the whitener because of how much I loved it. And that's definitely not something that can be acquired cheap, so I hope the brand puts more products in future boxes.

I think a lot of ladies on here are going to fighting to checkout when they restock the box.

Does anyone happen to have swatches of Hope Girl Milky Balm Lipstick in Sand Beige and/or Cheek Room Lipstick Pink Brown? They're the only two colours in my Lipstick box I haven't tried/want to try yet... "Nudes" look terrible on me. These are the less brownish nudes out of the options given, so they're better, but I'm scared to try and waste two entire lipsticks when I could just gift them to someone else.

Does anyone happen to have swatches of Hope Girl Milky Balm Lipstick in Sand Beige and/or Cheek Room Lipstick Pink Brown? They're the only two colours in my Lipstick box I haven't tried/want to try yet... "Nudes" look terrible on me. These are the less brownish nudes out of the options given, so they're better, but I'm scared to try and waste two entire lipsticks when I could just gift them to someone else.
I'm horrible at swatches and don't know how to upload photos on the forum, but I find the "sand beige" to be a very peachy nude that doesn't look all that great on me (about NC25 with yellow undertones) and the pink brown looks like a pink toned nude but not in a way that warms up the face, it definitely mutes my natural lip colour quite a bit. If I can figure out how to swatch them nicely, I'll try and post a picture for you later!

I was happy with the Rapunzel box (thrilled with the Elizavecca product...I never even knew they had a hair product.) And I hope this Elizavecca product trend continues. 

The Sleeping Beauty was definitely disappointing. It annoyed me that there was 2 Aloe Vera products, which seemed entirely random (and yes, definitely cheap filler items for that box). They don't really fit the theme either.

But the Snow White box was by far one of the best Memeboxes I've ever received (or seen). The Chosungah product alone was enough to make the box for me. But I also can't wait to try the whitener, I have the rice cleanser from that brand and almost bought the whitener because of how much I loved it. And that's definitely not something that can be acquired cheap, so I hope the brand puts more products in future boxes.

I think a lot of ladies on here are going to fighting to checkout when they restock the box.
BBM for emphasis. I am SO sick of Aloe Vera products showing up in every other box. We HAD an Aloe Vera box,- they really need to send something that's  a bit better than Aloe Vera in all these themed boxes, IMO. It's winter, we aren't sunburned, the stuff feels cold on my face, is always very watery, and I am just tired of Aloe Vera.

Sorry but I needed to say that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received  Memebox Superbox #61 My Cute Wishlist 3 today and here are the contents: 

20141014_101311.jpg 

1- Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm 5g. $12; 

2- Shara Shara Fairy´s Make-up Synergy Sun Cream SPF45 PA++ 30ml. Assemble Dresser. $21; 

3- ddung Family Foam Cleansing Cream 120ml. $12;  

4- Shara Shara Kissing Sugar Lip Scrub 10g. $7

5- Youngwoosa Oh! It´s Lovely and Soft Cream 45g. $47

6- Tonymoly Red Cheeks Girl´s Patch. $2.

I actually kinda like the creepy cuteness of mcwl3. I may be the only one lol! But I'm not too happy with what it look like is quality of products this time. I'm tired of the shara shara products lately. I'll reserve my full judgment until I see it in person.

@@had706 You're not the only one! I actually really like dolls and illustrations of cute & pretty girls, so this box is right up my alley as far as packaging goes. I'm disappointed about the Hope Girl repeat, though. I think it's a really nice gloss, actually, but there's no way I can use two. I'd also like a better look at the cream - is it cute because there's a dog (cat?) on it?

For those who are saying it's too young - it's a Cute Wishlist. Were you not expecting childlike packaging? (Sorry if that sounds overly blunt, but I'm genuinely a little baffled.)

@@had706 It's a shame, Shara Shara has some truly great products in regards to skincare, but I never see that stuff in these boxes. I wish they'd put some of their skincare lines in the boxes instead of their makeup. And I know it can be acquired cheap, their cute little snail cream tubes are always on sale for under $3. 

@@flushblush I, personally, don't care for dolls or cartoon/cutesy gals on my skincare products (or makeup). I never even cared for dolls as a child, really. But I surely don't expect everyone to feel the same way. However, what bothers me about this box is that is the cute factor for basically all of the products, there's no variety at all. And the actual quality of the products is rather questionable. 

And personally, I sort of feel like there's a difference between cutesy packaging expected for little girls, and cutesy packaging that is appropriate for all ages.

For example....That weird little doll upper body product...Compared to say, the Tony Moly panda face cream and hand cream. Or the Appletox. 

@@had706 You're not the only one! I actually really like dolls and illustrations of cute & pretty girls, so this box is right up my alley as far as packaging goes. I'm disappointed about the Hope Girl repeat, though. I think it's a really nice gloss, actually, but there's no way I can use two. I'd also like a better look at the cream - is it cute because there's a dog (cat?) on it?

For those who are saying it's too young - it's a Cute Wishlist. Were you not expecting childlike packaging? (Sorry if that sounds overly blunt, but I'm genuinely a little baffled.)
I just don't think it is cute - I think it is creepy - lol

Cute is what the first cute wishlist box was (for me at least).  There is a reason why there are horror movies that feature cute dolls and don't get me started on Cabbage Patch dolls...hahaha

I am glad that some members do like it, but it is not for me....I would rather have animal or food kawaii...

I totally agree as I think all the cutesy Korean stuff is childlike - even cute Wishlist 1 was (mini cupcakes!) but that's why I bought it as I like that's stuff! And I fully admit as a 36 year old woman to being immature ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back